Santamakers
Reminder: You are viewing this forum as a Guest. You will not be able to post, access or view restricted areas of the Santamakers Forum until you login or register.

Visitors: You are permitted to view our Guild Membership group list, but for security reasons you must be registered & logged in to contact our Santamakers Guild members by email or PM. You may however click on Guild Member's websites (if one is provided) within the group list. You will find the link to our Guild Members on the santamakersguild.com website.

Welcome to the Santamakers Community Forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Santamakers
Reminder: You are viewing this forum as a Guest. You will not be able to post, access or view restricted areas of the Santamakers Forum until you login or register.

Visitors: You are permitted to view our Guild Membership group list, but for security reasons you must be registered & logged in to contact our Santamakers Guild members by email or PM. You may however click on Guild Member's websites (if one is provided) within the group list. You will find the link to our Guild Members on the santamakersguild.com website.

Welcome to the Santamakers Community Forum!
Santamakers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tabletop Photo Studio

4 posters

Go down

Tabletop Photo Studio Empty Tabletop Photo Studio

Post  Mountain Elves 10/8/2009, 14:37

A friend of mine just bought one of these and it's great! I plan on getting one. It wouldn't work for really large items but the box looks simple enough to make a larger box and you can use the lights that come with this one.
$39.95 is not a bad price either. Here is the link: Tabletop Photo Studio from ABC

Tabletop Photo Studio Z32_mn
Mountain Elves
Mountain Elves
Admin

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2008-11-01

http://mountainelves.com

Back to top Go down

Tabletop Photo Studio Empty Re: Tabletop Photo Studio

Post  LMPartdolls 10/8/2009, 17:06

I've seen this before and thought the same as you. I'm still tempted to buy one for myself. Very Happy I'd just have to build something a little bigger to use for my larger dolls. Actually, can build just a square frame/box, then lay a white sheet over it and then, set up the lighting the same way.

LMPartdolls
Guild Member

Number of posts : 398
Registration date : 2009-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post  darel 11/8/2009, 06:42

I have a link, that I will have to find, where you can build it out of foam core and cut large holes out of the side and cover it with tracing paper. Looks like it would work great.

I think Paula has something like this.

Darel

darel
Guild Member

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post  regiooaksartist 12/8/2009, 09:04

Darel...thanks so much for the link. I need to get me one too and then maybe take a class or two or three in photography...LOL!!! At least I don't cut off the heads anymore Excited .

I have a link saved somewhere on a tut where you can make the photo box...I will look and see if I can find it.....hubby always tells me I have wayyyyy to many sites saved and I always say "NOOOOO way..I need them" but then I realize he MIGHT be right when I go looking for one of them whistle but I will never ever let him know that....LOL!!!!!

Hugs,
Regi

regiooaksartist
Guild Member

Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2009-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down