Santamakers
Reminder: You are viewing this forum as a Guest. You will not be able to post, access or view restricted areas of the Santamakers Forum until you login or register.

Visitors: You are permitted to view our Guild Membership group list, but for security reasons you must be registered & logged in to contact our Santamakers Guild members by email or PM. You may however click on Guild Member's websites (if one is provided) within the group list. You will find the link to our Guild Members on the santamakersguild.com website.

Welcome to the Santamakers Community Forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Santamakers
Reminder: You are viewing this forum as a Guest. You will not be able to post, access or view restricted areas of the Santamakers Forum until you login or register.

Visitors: You are permitted to view our Guild Membership group list, but for security reasons you must be registered & logged in to contact our Santamakers Guild members by email or PM. You may however click on Guild Member's websites (if one is provided) within the group list. You will find the link to our Guild Members on the santamakersguild.com website.

Welcome to the Santamakers Community Forum!
Santamakers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

He's finished! Lori's Head.....

4 posters

Go down

He's finished! Lori's Head..... Empty He's finished! Lori's Head.....

Post  psclaus 10/10/2009, 21:22

I finished him up last night. I will put those little acessories on him later cause now I am on a quest to find the perfect additions. I just love this guy to pieces mostly because of his face and how friendly he looks. Thanks Lori for sending me such a great piece to work with.

He's finished! Lori's Head..... Lori%20swap%20finished%20full

He's finished! Lori's Head..... Lori%20swap%20finished%20head%20shot
psclaus
psclaus
Admin

Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2009-01-18

http://freewebs.com/psclaus

Back to top Go down

He's finished! Lori's Head..... Empty Re: He's finished! Lori's Head.....

Post  DianeExpress 10/10/2009, 23:29

Paula and Lori...he's wonderful!!! What fun!!!! He's finished! Lori's Head..... 321201 You two make a great team! He's finished! Lori's Head..... 492841 Thanks for posting the picture, Paula. I was wondering how he was coming along! Big hugs and congratulations! He's finished! Lori's Head..... 310578 Diane

DianeExpress
Guild Member

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post  LMPartdolls 11/10/2009, 10:18

Darn it! It's not letting me see the pictures. grrrr! I guess I'll have to come back later to see them. hehe

Paula, I'm so glad that you liked him! I can not tell you how happy that makes me. He's finished! Lori's Head..... 313583 I haven't had a chance to work on the head you sent me. I've been so bogged down with stuff trying to catch up with it all. I have the perfect idea for him though, I knew what he was gonna be as soon as I pulled him out of the box. He's finished! Lori's Head..... 699332 I only hope I can pull it off like I seem to think I can. He's finished! Lori's Head..... 456321 He's just too cute.

Anyway, I'll be back in a while to try to take a peek at him.

Hugs,
Lori

LMPartdolls
Guild Member

Number of posts : 398
Registration date : 2009-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post  LMPartdolls 11/10/2009, 11:00

Now that I can see the pictures! hehe. Paula, he is great! He is a very happy fella indeed! I can't wait to see him with the props you find for him. You have done an excellent job on his costuming. But, of course, I had no doubt as you are the master seamstress! I'm very happy you liked him so much. :-)

Lots of hugs to you,
Lori

LMPartdolls
Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  psclaus 11/10/2009, 15:22

Thanks for all the kind words. My daughter once again tried to walk out of the house with him. I caught her at the door telling her this boy is mine! She said I had to try lol. I am going to build him a stand. And I have the perfect place for him to sit during the holidays. This guy is really special to me because I made a great friend too from the swap.

Going to get back on Darels swap head now. I am having so much fun with this stuff. I feel the Christmas spirit coming on! Lub ya'll! Paula
psclaus
psclaus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LMPartdolls 11/10/2009, 17:50

Awe, shucks, Paula, that has got to be the sweetest thing I have ever heard anyone say to me. He's finished! Lori's Head..... 745140 He's finished! Lori's Head..... 741634 It's not often that I'm left speechless.....this is one of those moments.

Lots and lots of hugs to you, Paula!

<3 Lori

LMPartdolls
Guild Member

Back to top Go down

He's finished! Lori's Head..... Empty Wow super

Post  trolineke 12/10/2009, 03:54

Hi Paula,

He is wonderfull.
An friendly and beatiful face.

What have you used for the beard?
trolineke
trolineke
Guild Member

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2009-09-28

http://www.trolineke.nl

Back to top Go down

Post  psclaus 12/10/2009, 16:31

It's either Cottswold or Border Leichester wool Troli. I got this huge bag of raw wool a few years ago and I am still using it! Makes really pretty beards.
psclaus
psclaus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DianeExpress 13/10/2009, 11:41

Hi Paula!
Gosh, where do you get a bag of raw wool and is it hard to clean? I just spent a small fortune on bearding that was already cleaned.
Thanks, and again....great job!
Hugs...Diane

DianeExpress
Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  trolineke 14/10/2009, 06:53

psclaus wrote:It's either Cottswold or Border Leichester wool Troli. I got this huge bag of raw wool a few years ago and I am still using it! Makes really pretty beards.
Thanks, the beard is super nice. He's finished! Lori's Head..... 199299
trolineke
trolineke
Guild Member

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2009-09-28

http://www.trolineke.nl

Back to top Go down

Post  psclaus 14/10/2009, 21:35

Diane, I think I got it off of Ebay. Got 5 pounds for less than 10 dollars. I havent cleaned it all, I clean it as I need it. It's pretty easy to clean but it sinks. I guess thats the extra price you pay for wool in the raw. Pick out the best curls. I take what I think I will need and soak it several times with out agitatating in a basin of cool water. Most of the veggie matter comes out. The last soak I use Woolite. Makes it smell good. Then I just lay it on a towel to dry.
psclaus
psclaus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DianeExpress 15/10/2009, 00:17

Thanks for the info, Paula. I think I'll try that next time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He's finished! Lori's Head..... 321201 Big hug for you, Diane

DianeExpress
Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down