Santamakers
Reminder: You are viewing this forum as a Guest. You will not be able to post, access or view restricted areas of the Santamakers Forum until you login or register.

Visitors: You are permitted to view our Guild Membership group list, but for security reasons you must be registered & logged in to contact our Santamakers Guild members by email or PM. You may however click on Guild Member's websites (if one is provided) within the group list. You will find the link to our Guild Members on the santamakersguild.com website.

Welcome to the Santamakers Community Forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Santamakers
Reminder: You are viewing this forum as a Guest. You will not be able to post, access or view restricted areas of the Santamakers Forum until you login or register.

Visitors: You are permitted to view our Guild Membership group list, but for security reasons you must be registered & logged in to contact our Santamakers Guild members by email or PM. You may however click on Guild Member's websites (if one is provided) within the group list. You will find the link to our Guild Members on the santamakersguild.com website.

Welcome to the Santamakers Community Forum!
Santamakers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2nd 18" santa: finished

2 posters

Go down

2nd 18" santa: finished Empty 2nd 18" santa: finished

Post  LMPartdolls 23/9/2009, 17:17

Here is the 2nd 18" santa that I have been working on too. I call him "Harness Inspection". Instead of keeping to the "traditional" version completely, he has a nice gold stitching throughout his clothes. I thought it would look nice, so, heh, I used it. lol

Hope you guys like him:
2nd 18" santa: finished Harness1
2nd 18" santa: finished Harness3
2nd 18" santa: finished Harness6
2nd 18" santa: finished Harness4

Enjoy!

Hugs,
Lori

LMPartdolls
Guild Member

Number of posts : 398
Registration date : 2009-07-03

Back to top Go down

2nd 18" santa: finished Empty Re: 2nd 18" santa: finished

Post  psclaus 23/9/2009, 17:29

Lori he is so grand! I just love him. Oh, I got your head yesterday. This is gonna be fun turning him into Santa. I am almost done with yours, will hopefully have it in the mail by Friday. I lost my computer connection Saturday. Have been waiting for my cable guy to fix it. With all the rain he couldn't get under his house to resplice the wires. The cats got under it and tore it all up. I finally got back up this afternoon. I don't complain to him about it. He gives it to me for free, so I have to be patient. Great to be back. Now I have to catch up with all the new posts. Later tater!
psclaus
psclaus
Admin

Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2009-01-18

http://freewebs.com/psclaus

Back to top Go down

Post  LMPartdolls 23/9/2009, 17:56

Thanks so very much! I'm glad you like him. And the head too. lol 2nd 18" santa: finished 321201 Glad to see you are back up and running, perhaps instead of declawing the cat, we could deteeth them. rofl rofl 2nd 18" santa: finished 433660

Hugs,
Lori

LMPartdolls
Guild Member

Number of posts : 398
Registration date : 2009-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down