Santamakers
Reminder: You are viewing this forum as a Guest. You will not be able to post, access or view restricted areas of the Santamakers Forum until you login or register.

Visitors: You are permitted to view our Guild Membership group list, but for security reasons you must be registered & logged in to contact our Santamakers Guild members by email or PM. You may however click on Guild Member's websites (if one is provided) within the group list. You will find the link to our Guild Members on the santamakersguild.com website.

Welcome to the Santamakers Community Forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Santamakers
Reminder: You are viewing this forum as a Guest. You will not be able to post, access or view restricted areas of the Santamakers Forum until you login or register.

Visitors: You are permitted to view our Guild Membership group list, but for security reasons you must be registered & logged in to contact our Santamakers Guild members by email or PM. You may however click on Guild Member's websites (if one is provided) within the group list. You will find the link to our Guild Members on the santamakersguild.com website.

Welcome to the Santamakers Community Forum!
Santamakers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello from Suzys Santas in the Ozarks!

3 posters

Go down

Hello from Suzys Santas in the Ozarks! Empty Hello from Suzys Santas in the Ozarks!

Post  SuzysSantas 24/10/2011, 15:48

I'm a brand new member and have been meaning to join for some time. I love Santas, and have been painting them on gourds for about 6 years. My neighbor tought me, and I have really enjoyed the journey. OK, I confess, Halloween is my favorite day. So sue me. Hmmm, Forget that, I prefer Suzy! Very Happy
I get really busy, so forgive me if I don't visit here too often. I will be painting like a crazy lady from now til Christmas, but I'm sure most of you know all about that, given the time of year.

I am a juried member of the Best of Missouri Hands, and am the Arts Administrator for the Ava Art Guild. I am a member of Gourd Art Entusiasts website, the Show-Me Gourd Society, the American Gourd Society, and have two facebook pages. One is for my art, (Suzy Q) and one is for regular stuff.

I also have a shop on Etsy! You can view many of my works there, including sold items. I plan on doing a line of international Santas, and have hoarded about 12 so far.
Oh yeah, I'm originally from Buffalo, NY, and spent most of my life in Tempe, AZ.

So greetings one and all!

Let's see, what kind of corny Santa salutation can I use??? K, I got one...

Jingling off til next time,

Suzy

SuzysSantas
SuzysSantas

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2011-10-24

http://www.etsy.com/shop/SuzysSantas

Back to top Go down

Hello from Suzys Santas in the Ozarks! Empty Re: Hello from Suzys Santas in the Ozarks!

Post  psclaus 24/10/2011, 17:45

Hi Suzy! Welcome I haven't posted in here for quite some time, I figured it's time again. I haven't worked on any Santa's since last year, the clay is getting really expensive and no gaurentees that I can sell a finished piece, bummer. But I am still working on my Santa Fae's, none finished. Ha other priorities right now, mostly a husband that is going through his second childhood. Hope you put a few pics of your santa's here, would love to see them! huggs Paula
psclaus
psclaus
Admin

Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2009-01-18

http://freewebs.com/psclaus

Back to top Go down

Hello from Suzys Santas in the Ozarks! Empty Re: Hello from Suzys Santas in the Ozarks!

Post  SuzysSantas 24/10/2011, 18:15

Thanks! I definitely plan on posting pics. As soon as I'm "allowed" that is!! Ha! You can visit my Etsy website. Just go to Etsy and where it says handmade, change that to shops, and type in suzys santas. Not yet allowed to post websites yet either. Ah well, patience grasshopper.

I certainly understand about the guy thing. Mine is always needing my help with something. He's going to school for his CDL (commercial drivers license) Gonna be a truck driver at his age. No work for 2 years. Gotta do something.

Suzy
SuzysSantas
SuzysSantas

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2011-10-24

http://www.etsy.com/shop/SuzysSantas

Back to top Go down

Post  psclaus 24/10/2011, 18:40

Ahh yes, the approval phase, that may not happen since Patty the big cahoona doesn't show up in here much. I am an administrator but don't have access to the approvals. I'm gonna go check out your pics tho. Huggs
psclaus
psclaus
Admin

Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2009-01-18

http://freewebs.com/psclaus

Back to top Go down

Post  Mountain Elves 29/10/2011, 20:07

Hi Suzy! and hey there's Paula! I have the registration closed in the gallery right now. My server has been getting hacked through the gallery and I'm trying to figure out how to upgrade to the new version of Coppermine and install the patches without loosing everyone's photos. When I update I'll also loose the Santamakers theme in the gallery and since my web skills is a bit outdated now (and so is the html that theme is written in), I'm trying to figure that end out too! Sorry I had to close registration, but every website on my server was hacked into and I need to beef up the security first.
Mountain Elves
Mountain Elves
Admin

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2008-11-01

http://mountainelves.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down