Santamakers
Reminder: You are viewing this forum as a Guest. You will not be able to post, access or view restricted areas of the Santamakers Forum until you login or register.

Visitors: You are permitted to view our Guild Membership group list, but for security reasons you must be registered & logged in to contact our Santamakers Guild members by email or PM. You may however click on Guild Member's websites (if one is provided) within the group list. You will find the link to our Guild Members on the santamakersguild.com website.

Welcome to the Santamakers Community Forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Santamakers
Reminder: You are viewing this forum as a Guest. You will not be able to post, access or view restricted areas of the Santamakers Forum until you login or register.

Visitors: You are permitted to view our Guild Membership group list, but for security reasons you must be registered & logged in to contact our Santamakers Guild members by email or PM. You may however click on Guild Member's websites (if one is provided) within the group list. You will find the link to our Guild Members on the santamakersguild.com website.

Welcome to the Santamakers Community Forum!
Santamakers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

another ufo santa

4 posters

Go down

another ufo santa Empty another ufo santa

Post  psclaus 5/3/2010, 17:01

I pulled down a Santa armature off of my shelf this morning it's been sitting for little over a year now. The head has been finished for a couple of years but I may have to redo the beard. Started skinning it after realizing his shoulders looked like the incredible hulk, so I ripped some of the padding off. So far so good. This guy is in a permanent sitting position with a block of wood under his butt, you know its got to hurt with splinters in his arz,lol.
I actually got my work room cleaned up where I can find stuff again, so that is why the head was discovered. I figure a few weeks on this one, since I don't have any hands made for him. Here I go again...... Huggs Yall Paula
psclaus
psclaus
Admin

Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2009-01-18

http://freewebs.com/psclaus

Back to top Go down

another ufo santa Empty Re: another ufo santa

Post  LMPartdolls 6/3/2010, 19:59

I'm looking forward to seeing the UFO uncovered. hehe It's fun to find things that we forgot we had stored away for safe keeping. another ufo santa 313583 I can't tell you how many times I have done that.

Hugs,
Lori

LMPartdolls
Guild Member

Number of posts : 398
Registration date : 2009-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post  darel 7/3/2010, 07:04

It is always refreshing to see any new work you are doing. Can't wait.
It scares me to think of the heads, hands and feet that are hiding, waiting for me to pay attention to them.
It may just be, with me anyway, that I have an outfit, clothing, sewing phobia. GREAT!

Anyway can't wait to see the finished santa.

Darel

darel
Guild Member

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post  psclaus 7/3/2010, 17:29

Thanks Lori and Darel. I'm just the opposite, I love to do the sewing but really freak when it comes to heads, especially since I haven't sculpted anything in awhile. I am deffinately going to have to replace the beard on this head, it got all hard and crunchy. The body is coming along nicely, no pics yet. I at least want to get the head on it before I take pics. Am trying to figure out a way to put some embroidery work in the clothing some how. Ha Ha excuse to use my embroidery machine again. After I finish this one I think I am going back to my lifesize and make some changes. Thanks for the kind words guys. Lub Yall Paula
psclaus
psclaus
Admin

Back to top Go down

another ufo santa Empty Mr. UFO Santa

Post  psclaus 24/3/2010, 14:34

I posted this stuff in FB Santamakers already, but I'm gonna put it in here too! This is the embroidery on his little vest plus how far I have got with him. I have his shoes and legs finished but the pic doesn't show it, plus the serger stitching around the hems are finished also. Huggs all..... Paula

another ufo santa Santa%20in%20progress
another ufo santa Vest%20frontfront
another ufo santa Vest%20backBack
another ufo santa Left%20frontleft front
another ufo santa Right%20frontRight front
psclaus
psclaus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LMPartdolls 28/3/2010, 09:36

He is wonderful, Paula. I LOOOOOVE his wonderful face. another ufo santa 808338 And the jacket embroidery is beautiful. I can see it stitched up into the squares of a throw quilt as well. Absolutely beautiful work. I look forward to seeing him all put together. He's gonna be great! another ufo santa 313583

Hugs,
Lori

LMPartdolls
Guild Member

Number of posts : 398
Registration date : 2009-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post  darel 28/3/2010, 17:22

Paula,

You are at it again. Great job. I love the detail in everything you do. I can't wait to see him finished.

Keep up the great work.

Darel

darel
Guild Member

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post  trolineke 26/7/2010, 11:56

The embroidery on his little vest is splendid. another ufo santa 321201
trolineke
trolineke