Santamakers
Reminder: You are viewing this forum as a Guest. You will not be able to post, access or view restricted areas of the Santamakers Forum until you login or register.

Visitors: You are permitted to view our Guild Membership group list, but for security reasons you must be registered & logged in to contact our Santamakers Guild members by email or PM. You may however click on Guild Member's websites (if one is provided) within the group list. You will find the link to our Guild Members on the santamakersguild.com website.

Welcome to the Santamakers Community Forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Santamakers
Reminder: You are viewing this forum as a Guest. You will not be able to post, access or view restricted areas of the Santamakers Forum until you login or register.

Visitors: You are permitted to view our Guild Membership group list, but for security reasons you must be registered & logged in to contact our Santamakers Guild members by email or PM. You may however click on Guild Member's websites (if one is provided) within the group list. You will find the link to our Guild Members on the santamakersguild.com website.

Welcome to the Santamakers Community Forum!
Santamakers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Y'all talked out, huh?

+2
LMPartdolls
DianeExpress
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Y'all talked out, huh? - Page 2 Empty Re: Y'all talked out, huh?

Post  darel 17/8/2009, 19:00

Lori,

You are not losing all of your marbles. I could not see the little green or red buttons by the post all weekend. It seems to be fixed now though.

Or, maybe we are all losing our marbles. Wouldn't be the first time for me.

Darel

darel
Guild Member

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Back to top Go down

Y'all talked out, huh? - Page 2 Empty Re: Y'all talked out, huh?

Post  LMPartdolls 17/8/2009, 19:11

whew Thank goodness, Darel...glad I'm not the only one. I would not be surprised if it was...atleast I know now that I had company. lol tease Friends don't let friends go crazy alone. hehe But you are right, does seem to be working fine now. I haven't had any issues throughout the entire day popping in and out of here.

But, one good thing did come out of it not working properly...it forced me to sit and get some work done. lol I managed to get all the hair washed out that I need to finish up the caucasion santa ornaments. I also put hair on the 2nd 18" santa. Which, I think he is gonna be my best one to date and I can't wait for y'all to see his face. And...yep...that is an "and"...... I finally found the time to finish sculpting the 32" santa head following the JK cd. I decided I did not like her style of ears at all. They looked like big ole flabby hunks of flappy skin hanging there...and so...I made my own. They look like ears. Wink lol So, in all, I have had some very productive time over the last few days while my son has been out of town visiting Maine. And, not a moment too soon as tomorrow I'll pick him up at the airport. I've missed him a lot, but, boy the peace and quiet was so nice. Chuckle And, tomorrow, he'll pick up where he left off and with his girlfriend at his side, camped out on the couch. rofl Oh to be young again. No cares in the world. lol

Anyway, hopefully, in the next couple days I'll be able to post some picks of some of the new stuff.

Hugs,
Lori

LMPartdolls
Guild Member

Number of posts : 398
Registration date : 2009-07-03

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum