Santamakers
Reminder: You are viewing this forum as a Guest. You will not be able to post, access or view restricted areas of the Santamakers Forum until you login or register.

Visitors: You are permitted to view our Guild Membership group list, but for security reasons you must be registered & logged in to contact our Santamakers Guild members by email or PM. You may however click on Guild Member's websites (if one is provided) within the group list. You will find the link to our Guild Members on the santamakersguild.com website.

Welcome to the Santamakers Community Forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Santamakers
Reminder: You are viewing this forum as a Guest. You will not be able to post, access or view restricted areas of the Santamakers Forum until you login or register.

Visitors: You are permitted to view our Guild Membership group list, but for security reasons you must be registered & logged in to contact our Santamakers Guild members by email or PM. You may however click on Guild Member's websites (if one is provided) within the group list. You will find the link to our Guild Members on the santamakersguild.com website.

Welcome to the Santamakers Community Forum!
Santamakers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My trip to Fredricsburg Texas Photos

3 posters

Go down

My trip to Fredricsburg Texas Photos Empty My trip to Fredricsburg Texas Photos

Post  psclaus 27/7/2009, 19:37

Just a few photos of my escape with DH...
My trip to Fredricsburg Texas Photos Antique%20store%20fredriscsburg
My trip to Fredricsburg Texas Photos Danny%20waterwheel%20fredricsburg
My trip to Fredricsburg Texas Photos Paula%20waterwheel%20fredricsburg
My trip to Fredricsburg Texas Photos Grandma%20daisy%20antique%20store%20fredriksburg
My trip to Fredricsburg Texas Photos Chrome%20and%20rust%20long%20horn
psclaus
psclaus
Admin

Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2009-01-18

http://freewebs.com/psclaus

Back to top Go down

My trip to Fredricsburg Texas Photos Empty Re: My trip to Fredricsburg Texas Photos

Post  LMPartdolls 27/7/2009, 19:52

Hiya Paula,

You look like you guys had a good time! The shops and town look quaint. I have heard that Fredricksburg is a really nice place to visit. Much like I was telling you about Mount Dora and probably like Savanah. My DH has been hinting at a trip to Savanah but I doubt it will happen Shrug . I would loooove to go! Excited I'm really big into history and historical houses and buildingsand haunted stuff and would love to go and take pictures to try to snap a "ghost". I just have a great fondness of really old stuff and places...I can't get enough of them. I have a picture I took while in Tennessee a couple years ago in Bristol Caverns that has a "ghostly" face in it. I have always been interested in the paranormal stuff since I was a kid...but since that trip...I can't get enough of it. tease Here is my pic of my "ghost". It was taken with a digital camera. To the right you can see the tour guide with his flashlight. He was pointing at a bat on the wall behind the group. Everyone....with the exception of him, were behind me when the picture was taken. My brother in law, was trying to do voice recordings. (at the time, I didn't know he was doing that). He captured a voice on the "tape" that came about at the same time my picture was taken. The voice said..."help". I about fell out of my seat when he sent that to me. Fear Anyway, I found some history about the cave, that validates a death of a young woman around the turn of the century. So, meet Elizabeth Bishop, who I believe to be my ghost. lol

My trip to Fredricsburg Texas Photos Bristol-cavern5

ps....didn't mean to threadjacked
Just your trip reminded me of my last vacation trip of 2 years ago. lol

Hugs,
Lori

LMPartdolls
Guild Member

Number of posts : 398
Registration date : 2009-07-03

Back to top Go down

My trip to Fredricsburg Texas Photos Empty Re: My trip to Fredricsburg Texas Photos

Post  Mountain Elves 28/7/2009, 19:33

Paula, looks like a fun trip! I just got back from Louisiana and all I can about my trip is >>>> HOT! whew
Are you in front of an antique shop? I just returned & haven't caught up with posts yet. When did you go?

Lori, your photo sent goose bumps up my arm! I'll have to try to dig out a photo that I took. I have a ghost sitting in the back seat of my jeep. The photo was taken about 20 years ago but you can definitely see a ghostly face with blond hair! Fear
Mountain Elves
Mountain Elves
Admin

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2008-11-01

http://mountainelves.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LMPartdolls 28/7/2009, 20:21

I would love to see your photo if you can find it. It's such a strange phenomena to have something of the sort captured like that. Mine was on a digital camera. As soon as I sat in the car when I come out of the caverns, I was flipping through to see how my photos come out....I nearly came out of my skin when I seen that picture. Fear Coolest part of my trip...aside for the midnight trip to the local grave yard there. I have a pic from there that would double your goosebumps probably Surprised . lol

LMPartdolls
Guild Member

Number of posts : 398
Registration date : 2009-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down