Santamakers
Reminder: You are viewing this forum as a Guest. You will not be able to post, access or view restricted areas of the Santamakers Forum until you login or register.

Visitors: You are permitted to view our Guild Membership group list, but for security reasons you must be registered & logged in to contact our Santamakers Guild members by email or PM. You may however click on Guild Member's websites (if one is provided) within the group list. You will find the link to our Guild Members on the santamakersguild.com website.

Welcome to the Santamakers Community Forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Santamakers
Reminder: You are viewing this forum as a Guest. You will not be able to post, access or view restricted areas of the Santamakers Forum until you login or register.

Visitors: You are permitted to view our Guild Membership group list, but for security reasons you must be registered & logged in to contact our Santamakers Guild members by email or PM. You may however click on Guild Member's websites (if one is provided) within the group list. You will find the link to our Guild Members on the santamakersguild.com website.

Welcome to the Santamakers Community Forum!
Santamakers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beautiful!!

3 posters

Go down

Beautiful!! Empty Beautiful!!

Post  Mountain Elves 22/1/2009, 10:16

I just wanted to let everyone know that I think that the Photo Gallery is really looking nice!! Everyone's photos look fantastic!! Good work Santamakers!! Clapping

A special thanks to cahvah for being the first member to upload to the Gallery Shop!
I really think the gallery Guild Shop is going to work out nicely! Excited

I have added some additions to the Gallery:
I added a couple extra fields to the Profile form and on the individual photo descriptions.
I made the fields "clickable" so websites and email will work when someone clicks on them when clicking on your username to view your profile. (Click on any profile in the gallery. If the member has added a url or email it should be viewed as a link)

To Edit: Under your MY PROFILE, you can now enter an email address, blog or both!

If you have a blog and also want to list your email address, just make sure to leave a space between the URL and Email address. If you wish, you can define both items by typing the text "Blog:" or "Email" etc.
Blog: nameofblog.com & Email: youremail.com
just make sure that you leave a space between the text and the address.
Example: Email: (leave a space here) username@youremail.com if you do not leave a space your email will look like this Email:youremail.com and not be clickable.
The correct way should look like:
Blog: nameofblog.com & Email: username@yourmail.com

You do not need to add the http: // before your address. Entering www.yourwebsiteurl.com will work Smile

I also added a website field to the individual photo descriptions. You can also add your website URL to individual photos descriptions if you wish. (Don't worry, any fields left blank will not show when viewed).

-
Mountain Elves
Mountain Elves
Admin

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2008-11-01

http://mountainelves.com

Back to top Go down

Beautiful!! Empty Re: Beautiful!!

Post  psclaus 22/1/2009, 13:47

All the photos are getting me itching again to start some more Santas, or at least finish the ones I have started. This Gallery is great. Once you get past how to move around in it its simple. I got lots more pics to put in here but I will have to go to other web sites to get them. My puter was invaded and it crashed and I lost everything. That will teach me not to back up my files.
psclaus
psclaus
Admin

Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2009-01-18

http://freewebs.com/psclaus

Back to top Go down

Beautiful!! Empty santa photos

Post  carvinmom 28/3/2009, 17:26

wow, so many nice new things to learn!! im looking for a button of all things to let me download a santa picture!!
Your making me want to get back into the shop and start whittling...
carvinmom

carvinmom
Guild Member

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Mountain Elves 28/3/2009, 17:48

carvinmom wrote:wow, so many nice new things to learn!! im looking for a button of all things to let me download a santa picture!!
Your making me want to get back into the shop and start whittling...
carvinmom

Download? You mean upload? Question tongue

Here is the tutorial on how to add a photo to a message.
Mountain Elves
Mountain Elves
Admin

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2008-11-01

http://mountainelves.com

Back to top Go down

Post  psclaus 28/3/2009, 17:52

Sorry no buttons here Carvinmom. What you need to do is get photo hosting. I use image cave, to upload a photo works great for me. You just copy and paste the url in your message box here and yippie skippie their it is!
psclaus
psclaus
Admin

Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2009-01-18

http://freewebs.com/psclaus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: