Santamakers
Reminder: You are viewing this forum as a Guest. You will not be able to post, access or view restricted areas of the Santamakers Forum until you login or register.

Visitors: You are permitted to view our Guild Membership group list, but for security reasons you must be registered & logged in to contact our Santamakers Guild members by email or PM. You may however click on Guild Member's websites (if one is provided) within the group list. You will find the link to our Guild Members on the santamakersguild.com website.

Welcome to the Santamakers Community Forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Santamakers
Reminder: You are viewing this forum as a Guest. You will not be able to post, access or view restricted areas of the Santamakers Forum until you login or register.

Visitors: You are permitted to view our Guild Membership group list, but for security reasons you must be registered & logged in to contact our Santamakers Guild members by email or PM. You may however click on Guild Member's websites (if one is provided) within the group list. You will find the link to our Guild Members on the santamakersguild.com website.

Welcome to the Santamakers Community Forum!
Santamakers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confused over different santa sites.

2 posters

Go down

Confused over different santa sites. Empty Confused over different santa sites.

Post  grannysusanok 4/3/2009, 15:56

I thought I was joining a group at Yahoo but thru links or my mistakes I was sent to this site and joined. Is this the Santamakers from MSN? I was a member there, with a different name, and will admit was not active but life has changed and I felt like I could do better this time. Seeing that Santamakers had moved to Yahoo I thought I joined there. When I go to the site groups.yahoo.com/groupsantamakers I cannot enter the site as a member. Hope I am making my confussion clear and someone can help me figure this out.grannysusanok Sad

grannysusanok
Guild Member

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-02-17

Back to top Go down

Confused over different santa sites. Empty Re: Confused over different santa sites.

Post  Mountain Elves 29/3/2009, 00:17

grannysusanok wrote:I thought I was joining a group at Yahoo but thru links or my mistakes I was sent to this site and joined. Is this the Santamakers from MSN? I was a member there, with a different name, and will admit was not active but life has changed and I felt like I could do better this time. Seeing that Santamakers had moved to Yahoo I thought I joined there. When I go to the site groups.yahoo.com/groupsantamakers I cannot enter the site as a member. Hope I am making my confussion clear and someone can help me figure this out.grannysusanok Sad
Wow Granny! I totally missed this post you made weeks ago! I've even spoken to you since then!
I must be slipping! bag

I'll try to clear things up a bit for you. I did create this forum when the MSN Group closed so you have found the right place. The Yahoo Group is part of Santamakers, but Yahoo is a seperate registration. We are all still one unit. A lot of members belong to both groups and some members like Yahoo because they can still get messages by email without visiting a website. I guess it just depends on which group suits your fancy.

Here is the entire history of Santamakers that might help to clear things up even more. Smile

-
Mountain Elves
Mountain Elves
Admin

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2008-11-01

http://mountainelves.com

Back to top Go down