Santamakers
Reminder: You are viewing this forum as a Guest. You will not be able to post, access or view restricted areas of the Santamakers Forum until you login or register.

Visitors: You are permitted to view our Guild Membership group list, but for security reasons you must be registered & logged in to contact our Santamakers Guild members by email or PM. You may however click on Guild Member's websites (if one is provided) within the group list. You will find the link to our Guild Members on the santamakersguild.com website.

Welcome to the Santamakers Community Forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Santamakers
Reminder: You are viewing this forum as a Guest. You will not be able to post, access or view restricted areas of the Santamakers Forum until you login or register.

Visitors: You are permitted to view our Guild Membership group list, but for security reasons you must be registered & logged in to contact our Santamakers Guild members by email or PM. You may however click on Guild Member's websites (if one is provided) within the group list. You will find the link to our Guild Members on the santamakersguild.com website.

Welcome to the Santamakers Community Forum!
Santamakers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for a Santa

2 posters

Go down

Looking for a Santa Empty Looking for a Santa

Post  janetc2 25/8/2010, 19:58

I was just wondering if anyone could tell me where to find a Santa with either sheep or a border collie with him. I have a friend who has some sheep and two border collies and I wanted to find a Santa for her for Christmas. If anyone has one or knows of one, please let me know.

Thanks!

janetc2

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-08-25

Back to top Go down

Looking for a Santa Empty Re: Looking for a Santa

Post  Pixieknoll 26/8/2010, 12:54

Hi there, Janet. Smile

It's nice of you to reply here looking for help to find such a delightful and thoughtful gift for your friend. I do not know off the top of my head where you can find a Santa that would meet the criteria you are looking for to be honest. One with both sheep and/or a border collie combination. Finding one with border collies in particular might be very difficult to find. One with a sheep might be much easier, but I do not know. Shrug

I would imagine, if you should be interested, that someone would be more than happy to pick up a commission for such a lovely project. Perhaps this might be an option for you to consider. Any one of the artist here are more than capable of creating beautiful Santas. Speaking for myself, I could probably create a Santa and sheep, but the border collies might proove to be a bit of a task. tongue

At any rate, it is just a suggestion to consider. :-)

Hugs,
Lori

Pixieknoll

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2010-08-16

http://www.thepixieknoll.com

Back to top Go down

Looking for a Santa Empty Thanks

Post  janetc2 26/8/2010, 12:56

Thank you! I will keep that in mind!
Janet

janetc2

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixieknoll 26/8/2010, 15:40

Great! I am glad I could offer up some ideas for you, Janet. :-)

Hugs,
Lori

Pixieknoll

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2010-08-16

http://www.thepixieknoll.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down