Santamakers
Reminder: You are viewing this forum as a Guest. You will not be able to post, access or view restricted areas of the Santamakers Forum until you login or register.

Visitors: You are permitted to view our Guild Membership group list, but for security reasons you must be registered & logged in to contact our Santamakers Guild members by email or PM. You may however click on Guild Member's websites (if one is provided) within the group list. You will find the link to our Guild Members on the santamakersguild.com website.

Welcome to the Santamakers Community Forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Santamakers
Reminder: You are viewing this forum as a Guest. You will not be able to post, access or view restricted areas of the Santamakers Forum until you login or register.

Visitors: You are permitted to view our Guild Membership group list, but for security reasons you must be registered & logged in to contact our Santamakers Guild members by email or PM. You may however click on Guild Member's websites (if one is provided) within the group list. You will find the link to our Guild Members on the santamakersguild.com website.

Welcome to the Santamakers Community Forum!
Santamakers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Icy Blue Santa Fae

4 posters

Go down

Icy Blue Santa Fae Empty Icy Blue Santa Fae

Post  psclaus 4/1/2010, 13:00

I have several Santa Fae's finished now, been busy! I really like this one,,,, I will be posting more pics,

Icy Blue Santa Fae Blue%20santa%20fae%20internet%20ready
psclaus
psclaus
Admin

Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2009-01-18

http://freewebs.com/psclaus

Back to top Go down

Icy Blue Santa Fae Empty Re: Icy Blue Santa Fae

Post  darel 4/1/2010, 14:09

Paula, you just keep outdoing yourself. This one is great. Each one keeps getting better.

Great job. Can't wait to see the rest of them.

Darel

darel
Guild Member

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post  LMPartdolls 4/1/2010, 21:34

Paula,

This santa is beautiful! I agree with Darel, they do get better with each one I see. This one is my favorite so far. I LOOOOOVE it. Whatever you do, don't take your eyes off of him....I might be tempted to shove him in my pocket and run away really fast. hehe

Hugs,
Lori

LMPartdolls
Guild Member

Number of posts : 398
Registration date : 2009-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post  trolineke 5/1/2010, 02:34

This is really very beautiful. Icy Blue Santa Fae 321201 Icy Blue Santa Fae 321201

Greeting Ineke
trolineke
trolineke
Guild Member

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2009-09-28

http://www.trolineke.nl

Back to top Go down

Post  psclaus 5/1/2010, 10:51

Thank you Thank you! I have another one I am working on a back drop for. I pulled my lightbox down to take pics. Plain Jane white is icky. This next one is playing a Fiddle, really cute! So far I have four of them finished, one in progress. Kinda stuck with this next one cause his legs turned out so long. Maybe an Uncle Sam. Really having fun with them. I have 11 little heads finished and stareing at me waiting for bodies. Right now I have got to get some plastic over the windows in my work room, its so cold in there. Speaking of that, yall stay warm! huggs Paula
psclaus
psclaus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  darel 5/1/2010, 18:04

Talking about staying warm. The warmest we have been in a week is 33 degrees. It has been a long time since it has been this cold this long around here.

Darel

darel
Guild Member

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post  psclaus 5/1/2010, 18:34

oh gosh we have a nasty coming in early thursday morning, high only in the low 30's. Been busy putting plastic up on all my windows. My electric bill is killing me and we are freezing to death. Whats weird is its like this all over the country. Us Texans are not used to this. Every one I know is sick because of weather fluctuations, warm one day cold the next. I have decided to hunker down, stay inside and drink lots of hot tea and read books about warmer climates lol and surf through feebay,,, Icy Blue Santa Fae 723351
psclaus
psclaus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LMPartdolls 6/1/2010, 14:47

If you are thinking on reading about warmer climates, I might as well mark Florida off your list, and perhaps head further south near the Equator! Here in central Florida we've been freezing too! Icy Blue Santa Fae 805951 The high on average in my area has been about 40-43 degrees. brrrrr I'm with Darel, it hasn't been that cold here in forever ....especially with sustaining temperatures such as these for such a long period of time.

LMPartdolls
Guild Member

Number of posts : 398
Registration date : 2009-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down