Santamakers
Reminder: You are viewing this forum as a Guest. You will not be able to post, access or view restricted areas of the Santamakers Forum until you login or register.

Visitors: You are permitted to view our Guild Membership group list, but for security reasons you must be registered & logged in to contact our Santamakers Guild members by email or PM. You may however click on Guild Member's websites (if one is provided) within the group list. You will find the link to our Guild Members on the santamakersguild.com website.

Welcome to the Santamakers Community Forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Santamakers
Reminder: You are viewing this forum as a Guest. You will not be able to post, access or view restricted areas of the Santamakers Forum until you login or register.

Visitors: You are permitted to view our Guild Membership group list, but for security reasons you must be registered & logged in to contact our Santamakers Guild members by email or PM. You may however click on Guild Member's websites (if one is provided) within the group list. You will find the link to our Guild Members on the santamakersguild.com website.

Welcome to the Santamakers Community Forum!
Santamakers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Santa Fae Ornament

4 posters

Go down

My Santa Fae Ornament Empty My Santa Fae Ornament

Post  psclaus 24/11/2009, 09:28

I finished him Friday, but didn't get to post until today. Lots of Christmas sales over the week end, I think I hit every one!

My Santa Fae Ornament Red%20dot%20santa%20fae%20%20edit%202
psclaus
psclaus
Admin

Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2009-01-18

http://freewebs.com/psclaus

Back to top Go down

My Santa Fae Ornament Empty Re: My Santa Fae Ornament

Post  darel 24/11/2009, 09:42

Hey Paula,

Man he is too cool. I love that outfit. He looks like he could be hovering and flying all over the room, up to good and mischievous things.

Great job.

Darel

darel
Guild Member

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post  psclaus 24/11/2009, 09:57

Aww thanks Darel! This was kinda an experiment. I've seen similar ones done before but wasn't willing to pay 50-60 dollars for them. I devised a pattern so now maybe I can have lots of them flying around my tree!

My Santa Fae Ornament 492841 My Santa Fae Ornament 492841 My Santa Fae Ornament 492841 My Santa Fae Ornament 492841
psclaus
psclaus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LMPartdolls 24/11/2009, 11:30

Paula, he is gorgeous! I love him to pieces! My Santa Fae Ornament 808338 When you get tired of having him fly around your tree causing mischief, you can send him over to mine. My Santa Fae Ornament 313583 My Santa Fae Ornament 492841 His outfit is splendid, and his wings are perfect! His face is wonderful. I would imagine you could make a killin off of selling those cuties!

Hugs,
Lori

LMPartdolls
Guild Member

Number of posts : 398
Registration date : 2009-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post  psclaus 24/11/2009, 12:36

Thanks Lori, I have another one started, maybe he will be in green this time. Luckily I was smart enuff to make a mold of his face before I finished it. I don't come up with cute faces very often but I think because the face was so small I didn't put in too much detail.
Too late to make and sell them for this year, but I will be ready for next year!
psclaus
psclaus
Admin

Back to top Go down

My Santa Fae Ornament Empty My Santa Fae Ornament

Post  trolineke 29/11/2009, 00:39

Great outfit, Oooo the wings, the wings, wonderful.
I like him. My Santa Fae Ornament 321201

Greeting Ineke
trolineke
trolineke
Guild Member

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2009-09-28

http://www.trolineke.nl

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content