Santamakers
Reminder: You are viewing this forum as a Guest. You will not be able to post, access or view restricted areas of the Santamakers Forum until you login or register.

Visitors: You are permitted to view our Guild Membership group list, but for security reasons you must be registered & logged in to contact our Santamakers Guild members by email or PM. You may however click on Guild Member's websites (if one is provided) within the group list. You will find the link to our Guild Members on the santamakersguild.com website.

Welcome to the Santamakers Community Forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Santamakers
Reminder: You are viewing this forum as a Guest. You will not be able to post, access or view restricted areas of the Santamakers Forum until you login or register.

Visitors: You are permitted to view our Guild Membership group list, but for security reasons you must be registered & logged in to contact our Santamakers Guild members by email or PM. You may however click on Guild Member's websites (if one is provided) within the group list. You will find the link to our Guild Members on the santamakersguild.com website.

Welcome to the Santamakers Community Forum!
Santamakers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look! there is a post here!

3 posters

Go down

Look!  there is a post here! Empty Look! there is a post here!

Post  LMPartdolls 24/7/2009, 22:41

Hiya guys and gals,

I just couldn't stand it any longer and I had to post it! Actually, it's really not that big a deal, but one of my dolls was selected and put in the "gallery" in Doll Crafter and Costuming magazine! It's on the September issue for the "Autumn Wonders" gallery. Excited www.dollccmag.com I went to the book store today to pick up my usual copies for the month and I about fell over right smack dab in the middle of Books-A-Million! It's one of those things that you never know if they select one of your pieces cause you submit stuff for the guidlelines on particular months. Shrug So, the last few dolls, I felt like they were "fittable" to their categories...and they finally selected one to my amazement! My first doll publication! YAY!

And, too, today, about a half hour prior to getting the magazine, Jack Johnson finally posted one of my fairies up in the "fantasy" gallery on his site with a link to my website, and what looks like a "personal" page to all my dolls that he deems suitable to fill the slots. Talk about a pretty big day. No wonder I'm not sleepy yet. lol

Anyway, that is my big news for the day.

Hugs to all,
Lori

LMPartdolls
Guild Member

Number of posts : 398
Registration date : 2009-07-03

Back to top Go down

Look!  there is a post here! Empty Re: Look! there is a post here!

Post  DianeExpress 25/7/2009, 21:04

LORI!!!! AWESOME!!!!
I'm so happy for you! Excited What a day! Now I'm going to have to go and pick up a copy of the magazine. Smile
I got on Jack's site and your doll is wonderful. Isn't it great when your hard work ends up like this? Just super. Can't wait to see your next Santa!
Big congratulation hugs....Diane

DianeExpress
Guild Member

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post  LMPartdolls 25/7/2009, 22:39

Thank you so much, Diane. It was a lot of excitement for a single day. lol I think that is why I have this little case of insomnia going now. Blink And, thank you too about my little one on Jack's site. That was a pretty nice touch too. Hopefully, tomorrow, I'll be back to par and I can concentrate to sculpt instead of just odd and end sewing and pattern making. lol

Hugs,
Lori

LMPartdolls
Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  darel 26/7/2009, 12:24

Lori,

Congradulations! The picture in Doll Crafter and Costuming is great. Very well done.
And, congadulations for Jack posting on his site.

Darel

darel
Guild Member

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post  LMPartdolls 26/7/2009, 20:11

Thank you, Darel!

Very nice of you! I'm still excited about it even my pictures in almost on the last page! LOL Excited One day, I'll work my way to the front cover. hehe

Take care,
Lori

LMPartdolls
Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down