Santamakers
Reminder: You are viewing this forum as a Guest. You will not be able to post, access or view restricted areas of the Santamakers Forum until you login or register.

Visitors: You are permitted to view our Guild Membership group list, but for security reasons you must be registered & logged in to contact our Santamakers Guild members by email or PM. You may however click on Guild Member's websites (if one is provided) within the group list. You will find the link to our Guild Members on the santamakersguild.com website.

Welcome to the Santamakers Community Forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Santamakers
Reminder: You are viewing this forum as a Guest. You will not be able to post, access or view restricted areas of the Santamakers Forum until you login or register.

Visitors: You are permitted to view our Guild Membership group list, but for security reasons you must be registered & logged in to contact our Santamakers Guild members by email or PM. You may however click on Guild Member's websites (if one is provided) within the group list. You will find the link to our Guild Members on the santamakersguild.com website.

Welcome to the Santamakers Community Forum!
Santamakers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Balliwick the Sage

3 posters

Go down

Balliwick the Sage Empty Balliwick the Sage

Post  psclaus 17/4/2009, 16:47

I finally got around to taking some pics of this guy, he's pretty much finished but the paper mache rock he is sitting on isn't. Paula

Balliwick the Sage Balliwick%20the%20Sage%201%20clean_WEB Balliwick the Sage Balliwick%20the%20Sage%202%20clean_WEB
psclaus
psclaus
Admin

Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2009-01-18

http://freewebs.com/psclaus

Back to top Go down

Balliwick the Sage Empty Re: Balliwick the Sage

Post  Shirl 18/4/2009, 08:36

Paula, I really like him. I was just thinking of doing a witch for my sister and he looks so good, you have encouraged me to try it. Shirl

Shirl
Guild Member

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post  psclaus 18/4/2009, 09:38

Thanks Shirl , I really had lots of fun doing this. Originally this was to be a Santa, but he told me otherwise. I need to do a witch for my daughter, ha ha she keeps reminding me. Told her as soon as I get caught up with my UFO's. Huggs
psclaus
psclaus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  darel 19/4/2009, 11:22

Paula, he looks great. I like the way you have him sitting in the forrest.

I have a witch and a snata that are almost done and for some reason can't seem to finish them.

Great job.

Darel

darel
Guild Member

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post  psclaus 19/4/2009, 11:54

Thank you Darel! I like that forest scene too. It's taped to a photo box I built last summer.It's really neat I just change out the back grounds to suit what I'm shooting. I grab my backgrounds from the internet, then print it like a banner to fit the back of my box. The box is foam core board. Huggs
psclaus
psclaus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: