Santamakers
Reminder: You are viewing this forum as a Guest. You will not be able to post, access or view restricted areas of the Santamakers Forum until you login or register.

Visitors: You are permitted to view our Guild Membership group list, but for security reasons you must be registered & logged in to contact our Santamakers Guild members by email or PM. You may however click on Guild Member's websites (if one is provided) within the group list. You will find the link to our Guild Members on the santamakersguild.com website.

Welcome to the Santamakers Community Forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Santamakers
Reminder: You are viewing this forum as a Guest. You will not be able to post, access or view restricted areas of the Santamakers Forum until you login or register.

Visitors: You are permitted to view our Guild Membership group list, but for security reasons you must be registered & logged in to contact our Santamakers Guild members by email or PM. You may however click on Guild Member's websites (if one is provided) within the group list. You will find the link to our Guild Members on the santamakersguild.com website.

Welcome to the Santamakers Community Forum!
Santamakers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thank you Patty! Hello to all!

2 posters

Go down

Thank you Patty!  Hello to all! Empty Thank you Patty! Hello to all!

Post  Audreyswarz 1/4/2009, 06:58

A BIG thank you to Patty for her hard work in creating this special place for Santa creators.....thank you so much my friend.
We go back 14 years when the original Santa Makers site was developed....WOW!

This is a beautiful place to be and I am so happy to be a part of this wonderful community.

Hugs to everyone here.

Audrey Swarz

Audreyswarz
Guild Member

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-04-01

http://www.audreyswarz.com

Back to top Go down

Thank you Patty!  Hello to all! Empty Re: Thank you Patty! Hello to all!

Post  Mountain Elves 1/4/2009, 10:08

Audrey! Woot wub I'm so happy to see you made it!
Santamakers would not be the same without you! You have helped so many Santamakers over the years & I see that you are still helping! The online class sounds wonderful!
Mountain Elves
Mountain Elves
Admin

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2008-11-01

http://mountainelves.com

Back to top Go down