Santamakers
Reminder: You are viewing this forum as a Guest. You will not be able to post, access or view restricted areas of the Santamakers Forum until you login or register.

Visitors: You are permitted to view our Guild Membership group list, but for security reasons you must be registered & logged in to contact our Santamakers Guild members by email or PM. You may however click on Guild Member's websites (if one is provided) within the group list. You will find the link to our Guild Members on the santamakersguild.com website.

Welcome to the Santamakers Community Forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Santamakers
Reminder: You are viewing this forum as a Guest. You will not be able to post, access or view restricted areas of the Santamakers Forum until you login or register.

Visitors: You are permitted to view our Guild Membership group list, but for security reasons you must be registered & logged in to contact our Santamakers Guild members by email or PM. You may however click on Guild Member's websites (if one is provided) within the group list. You will find the link to our Guild Members on the santamakersguild.com website.

Welcome to the Santamakers Community Forum!
Santamakers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Links of Interest

2 posters

Go down

Links of Interest Empty Links of Interest

Post  Mountain Elves 28/3/2009, 19:45

OK Santamakers! It's time to start developing our Links Page so post em' here!!!

Reply to this post to add a link. I will edit this first post to include all links that have been posted.
Edit: Opps! I forgot! Please add a short description beside your link! Smile

Please include if your link is a "Members Link" or "Favorite Link" so that the links can be added to the appropriate section. Thank You!

When we get enough links I will add a links page to the Guild site with all the included links.
(I will periodically update the page)

red star Members Links

btinsley785 (Bob Tinsley): etsy store: http://cowboybob.etsy.com Blog: http://flyingchips.blogspot.com

red star Santamakers Favorite Sites

OOAK Guild - Online community for One of A Kind polymer clay sculptors, collectors, and vendors. FREE tutorials, forums, galleries, chatrooms, artist and vendor auction announcements & more.
Jack Johnston Original Artdolls - Specializes in Doll Making, supplies, seminars, workshops, books, DVD's, Gallery, Forum, Professional Doll Makers Art Guild. (There is never enough room for everything Jack offers)!

--

Last edited by Mountain Elves on 10/4/2009, 17:24; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Updated links)
Mountain Elves
Mountain Elves
Admin

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2008-11-01

http://mountainelves.com

Back to top Go down

Links of Interest Empty Links of Interest

Post  btinsley785 7/4/2009, 22:41

btinsley785
btinsley785
Guild Member