Santamakers
Reminder: You are viewing this forum as a Guest. You will not be able to post, access or view restricted areas of the Santamakers Forum until you login or register.

Visitors: You are permitted to view our Guild Membership group list, but for security reasons you must be registered & logged in to contact our Santamakers Guild members by email or PM. You may however click on Guild Member's websites (if one is provided) within the group list. You will find the link to our Guild Members on the santamakersguild.com website.

Welcome to the Santamakers Community Forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Santamakers
Reminder: You are viewing this forum as a Guest. You will not be able to post, access or view restricted areas of the Santamakers Forum until you login or register.

Visitors: You are permitted to view our Guild Membership group list, but for security reasons you must be registered & logged in to contact our Santamakers Guild members by email or PM. You may however click on Guild Member's websites (if one is provided) within the group list. You will find the link to our Guild Members on the santamakersguild.com website.

Welcome to the Santamakers Community Forum!
Santamakers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Speaking of pumpkin pie!

5 posters

Go down

Speaking of pumpkin pie! Empty Speaking of pumpkin pie!

Post  LMPartdolls 25/11/2009, 23:58

Speaking of pumpkin pie! 447322 I hope that everyone's Thanksgiving Day is not only full of love and happiness, but your table is so abundant with food that your belly will know no end to being pleasantly stuffed like your turkey before the meal! Speaking of pumpkin pie! 407544

Wishing you all a very safe and Blessed day!

And, on a final note...Paula, I'd eat your pumpkin pie too, lid or no lid...I'd eat around it too! Speaking of pumpkin pie! 756942 I'm sure it is delicious! For my desert, I made a double layer pumpkin cheesecake and will top it with whipped cream! Speaking of pumpkin pie! 315225

LMPartdolls
Guild Member

Number of posts : 398
Registration date : 2009-07-03

Back to top Go down

Speaking of pumpkin pie! Empty Re: Speaking of pumpkin pie!

Post  darel 26/11/2009, 01:42

I pray that everyone has a day full of joy, laughter, and family. And, that you enjoy and apprecitate every minute of it. Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

And Lori, I ask for little, just mail me a hefty slice of your double layer pumpkin cheese cake.

Darel

darel
Guild Member

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post  psclaus 26/11/2009, 08:24

Lori that sounds soooo good. I went into pie making mode early yesterday morning. Made 6 pumpkins, my neighbors usually want one. Did a humongos pecan, and apple for Ciarra and a strawberry cake for my daughter. Will have friends dropping in and out all day. This will be my version of feed the world one friend at a time day.
To all my bestest friends at SantaMakers, hope you feel as blessed as I do. Forget your troubles for one day and enjoy the love and closeness that family and friends give all year long! My love to all Paula
psclaus
psclaus
Admin

Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2009-01-18

http://freewebs.com/psclaus

Back to top Go down

Post  LMPartdolls 26/11/2009, 10:18

Darel, you've got it! Except, you need to grab your wife, and we are taking the cheesecake to Paula's!

Road Trip!!!!!Speaking of pumpkin pie! 199299

We'll feed the world together! Speaking of pumpkin pie! 805951 OH, and I'll bring along the extra pumpkin cheesecake too, just for you, Darel! Speaking of pumpkin pie! 699332

Love, hugs, and happiness to all!

Lori

LMPartdolls
Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoopie 30/11/2009, 14:03

Woot Excited Going in circles I love pumpkin cheese cake YUMMY

Hoopie
Guild Member

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-05-04

http://www.fireflyystudio.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LMPartdolls 30/11/2009, 17:17

Speaking of pumpkin pie! 617210 Apparently my butt and gut do too! LOL I can feel them getting bigger and lumpier as we speak. Speaking of pumpkin pie! 242993

LMPartdolls
Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  regiooaksartist 3/12/2009, 19:08

Speaking of pumpkin pie! 36795 OMGOSH...I missed the cheesecake pumpkin pie...ohhh nooooooo!!!! LOL SOunds like everyone had a great Thanksgiving. So happy!!!! Paula...you said it girl...a day for togetherness and to forget about all the troubles and woos. Went to my sister's house at the beach and had a fantastic time...now if I can just recoup from it.. Speaking of pumpkin pie! 805951 .

Hugs to all,
Regi

regiooaksartist
Guild Member

Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2009-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum