Santamakers
Reminder: You are viewing this forum as a Guest. You will not be able to post, access or view restricted areas of the Santamakers Forum until you login or register.

Visitors: You are permitted to view our Guild Membership group list, but for security reasons you must be registered & logged in to contact our Santamakers Guild members by email or PM. You may however click on Guild Member's websites (if one is provided) within the group list. You will find the link to our Guild Members on the santamakersguild.com website.

Welcome to the Santamakers Community Forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Santamakers
Reminder: You are viewing this forum as a Guest. You will not be able to post, access or view restricted areas of the Santamakers Forum until you login or register.

Visitors: You are permitted to view our Guild Membership group list, but for security reasons you must be registered & logged in to contact our Santamakers Guild members by email or PM. You may however click on Guild Member's websites (if one is provided) within the group list. You will find the link to our Guild Members on the santamakersguild.com website.

Welcome to the Santamakers Community Forum!
Santamakers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All the dolls in progress

4 posters

Go down

All the dolls in progress Empty All the dolls in progress

Post  psclaus 3/9/2009, 22:50

This is currently what I am working on, lots of stuff. I don't like to work on one thing at a time. Sometimes I will have a burst of muse while working on something else. Build a man is currently over in the corner behind the vacuum cleaner.

All the dolls in progress Another%20fairy%20doll All the dolls in progress Autumn%20cloth%20fairy%20sittingAll the dolls in progress Darel%20swap%201 All the dolls in progress Darrel%20swap%202%20head This is Darel's swap head,,
All the dolls in progress Cloth%20Santa%20dollAll the dolls in progress Kit%20santaAll the dolls in progress Santa%20in%20cottonAll the dolls in progress Story%20time%20Santa

So I haven't forgot about everyone in here, just been really busy!! Going in circles
psclaus
psclaus
Admin

Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2009-01-18

http://freewebs.com/psclaus

Back to top Go down

All the dolls in progress Empty Re: All the dolls in progress

Post  LMPartdolls 4/9/2009, 06:51

woot! Paula, I love them all! wub Excited I love the robe on that one santa. That is gorgeous. The fabric looks yummy! Darel's head is looking pretty cute, hehe. I love that grin he has. The 2 santas at the bottom are super nice too, looks like one is taking a break waiting there for his hands. lol tongue And, I like the cloth dolls you have there too. Looks like Patti Medaris Culea stuff. I have about 3 books of hers, and I always enjoy looking at the dolls and the costuming ideas. I like your costumes as well. I am just not that creative when coming to costuming. Shrug Blink I try to use different stuff and think...that must look stupid and rip it back off. LOL But, it always looks nice when someone else thinks outside the box of fabric.

Anyway, glad to see your are working so hard on some pretty neat stuff! Love it, love it, love it!

Hugs,
Lori

LMPartdolls
Guild Member

Number of posts : 398
Registration date : 2009-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post  darel 4/9/2009, 06:57

Paula,

You are one busy lady. Everything looks great.

Keep on posting so we can see the progress of everything. I can't wait.

Darel

darel
Guild Member

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post  DianeExpress 4/9/2009, 07:32

Gosh, Paula! You're bursting with creativity!!!!!! Your work room looks like a neat place to be!!!!!!!!!!!! Excited I'm always amazed at cloth dolls. I really like what you've done. Everything's great!
It looks like you have a Viking? Yes? No? A little hard to tell. If so...which one and do you like it? How long have you been sewing?
Anyway, your work is wonderful and I hope that you have an enjoyable day! Smile
Big hugs...Diane

DianeExpress
Guild Member

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post  psclaus 4/9/2009, 08:33

I love Patti Culea Medaris. I have all her books too. Actually the machine is a Singer that my sis gave me. I have way to many machines,most straight stitch plus a serger. Have so much stuff scattered all over my work room. Hopefully by next month I can start selling it and clear this cave out a bit. I have to get this stuff finished so I can start on something else! Isn't that the way it goes? You think your caught up, but you never really are? Confounded muse ha ha. Later girls and guy. I'm off to yard sales. Huggs
psclaus
psclaus
Admin

Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2009-01-18

http://freewebs.com/psclaus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: