Santamakers
Reminder: You are viewing this forum as a Guest. You will not be able to post, access or view restricted areas of the Santamakers Forum until you login or register.

Visitors: You are permitted to view our Guild Membership group list, but for security reasons you must be registered & logged in to contact our Santamakers Guild members by email or PM. You may however click on Guild Member's websites (if one is provided) within the group list. You will find the link to our Guild Members on the santamakersguild.com website.

Welcome to the Santamakers Community Forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Santamakers
Reminder: You are viewing this forum as a Guest. You will not be able to post, access or view restricted areas of the Santamakers Forum until you login or register.

Visitors: You are permitted to view our Guild Membership group list, but for security reasons you must be registered & logged in to contact our Santamakers Guild members by email or PM. You may however click on Guild Member's websites (if one is provided) within the group list. You will find the link to our Guild Members on the santamakersguild.com website.

Welcome to the Santamakers Community Forum!
Santamakers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just Found You

4 posters

Go down

Just Found You Empty Just Found You

Post  btinsley785 7/4/2009, 11:46

My name is Bob Tinsley. I'm a woodcarver that specializes in Santas and Welsh lovespoons. I have an etsy store for my carvings plus a local bricks-and-mortar store called "Handmade Santas and More" carries my Santas. I've been carving about 45 years, off and on (mostly off). Got serious about it last Fall and got addicted to doing Santa ornaments and figures. Actually sold the first ten I carved to the B&M store mentioned above. Now I have a regular outlet! I know Millard from the Woodcarving Illustrated forum and study his site regularly. I've had a blog about carving for about a month. Haven't posted any Santa stuff yet, but will soon as I am working on a couple of Santa busts.

I hope to be active on this board, make friends, and gain inspiration. I'm glad to have found this place.

Bob
btinsley785
btinsley785
Guild Member

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Back to top Go down

Just Found You Empty Re: Just Found You

Post  Mountain Elves 9/4/2009, 11:38

Welcome Bob! hibye It seems we have been gaining quite a few woodcarvers lately! Great!!!

Nice ornaments!
Mountain Elves
Mountain Elves
Admin

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2008-11-01

http://mountainelves.com

Back to top Go down

Post  psclaus 11/4/2009, 14:06

I keep missing posts! Hey Bob, welcome to the group. Glad you made it. I so want to learn how to carve, got the tools and everything, just haven't found the time to try it. Oh boy do I have way to much going on, but I am slowly catching up and scratching lots off of my to-do list. I love your ornaments. Lol talk about inspiration, your work makes me want to try some carving. Huggs Paula
psclaus
psclaus
Admin

Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2009-01-18

http://freewebs.com/psclaus

Back to top Go down

Post  jill ball 13/4/2009, 09:27

Bob,
Fantastic carvings, I'm envious of woodcarvers, I have the tools (not good ones) but sufficient for a novice. I just need to start. I'm usually to involved with clay or oil paints, but one of these days.......the motto of a procrastinator. Glad you found us, hope you join us often.
jill ball

jill ball
Guild Member

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-02-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum