Santamakers
Reminder: You are viewing this forum as a Guest. You will not be able to post, access or view restricted areas of the Santamakers Forum until you login or register.

Visitors: You are permitted to view our Guild Membership group list, but for security reasons you must be registered & logged in to contact our Santamakers Guild members by email or PM. You may however click on Guild Member's websites (if one is provided) within the group list. You will find the link to our Guild Members on the santamakersguild.com website.

Welcome to the Santamakers Community Forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Santamakers
Reminder: You are viewing this forum as a Guest. You will not be able to post, access or view restricted areas of the Santamakers Forum until you login or register.

Visitors: You are permitted to view our Guild Membership group list, but for security reasons you must be registered & logged in to contact our Santamakers Guild members by email or PM. You may however click on Guild Member's websites (if one is provided) within the group list. You will find the link to our Guild Members on the santamakersguild.com website.

Welcome to the Santamakers Community Forum!
Santamakers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online sculpting Santa class with Audrey Swarz

3 posters

Go down

Online sculpting Santa class with Audrey Swarz Empty Online sculpting Santa class with Audrey Swarz

Post  Audreyswarz 1/4/2009, 06:46

Online sculpting Santa class with Audrey Swarz 360110912

Online sculpting classes by Audrey Swarz.

Learn the art of sculpting a one of kind Santa from polymer clay.

The first day you attend is the day classes begin and last for eight weeks.
All supplies are included in class fee.
Individual attention and all questions answered in a timely manner.

I am proud to say that many Santa artists have started with this class, and are creating wonderful Santas.

If you would like additional information please email me at
audi@tir.com

Thank you,

Audrey Swarz

Audreyswarz
Guild Member

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-04-01

http://www.audreyswarz.com

Back to top Go down

Online sculpting Santa class with Audrey Swarz Empty ? online classes

Post  jan 1/7/2010, 07:59

Audrey, are you still doing online classes? Can't seem to reach you via the link under this class.

Jan

jan
Guild Member

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Back to top Go down

Online sculpting Santa class with Audrey Swarz Empty Re: Online sculpting Santa class with Audrey Swarz

Post  LMPartdolls 19/7/2010, 10:59

Jan,
I don't know if Audrey is still offering her classes. This is such an old post. Online sculpting Santa class with Audrey Swarz 481660 If her links are not working, you might try doing a websearch for her instead and see what you come up with. I'm sure a lot of people would love to take her class.

But, if you are in the market of learning new tricks, the only suggestions I have that I know are on video are Jack Johnstons video on "Making a Santa Claus" and Judith Klawitters series on making a Santa. Those are the only 2 that I know of out on the market for instructional material. I wish I had more information for you.

Hugs,
Lori

LMPartdolls
Guild Member

Number of posts : 398
Registration date : 2009-07-03

Back to top Go down

Online sculpting Santa class with Audrey Swarz Empty Re: Online sculpting Santa class with Audrey Swarz

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down