Santamakers
Reminder: You are viewing this forum as a Guest. You will not be able to post, access or view restricted areas of the Santamakers Forum until you login or register.

Visitors: You are permitted to view our Guild Membership group list, but for security reasons you must be registered & logged in to contact our Santamakers Guild members by email or PM. You may however click on Guild Member's websites (if one is provided) within the group list. You will find the link to our Guild Members on the santamakersguild.com website.

Welcome to the Santamakers Community Forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Santamakers
Reminder: You are viewing this forum as a Guest. You will not be able to post, access or view restricted areas of the Santamakers Forum until you login or register.

Visitors: You are permitted to view our Guild Membership group list, but for security reasons you must be registered & logged in to contact our Santamakers Guild members by email or PM. You may however click on Guild Member's websites (if one is provided) within the group list. You will find the link to our Guild Members on the santamakersguild.com website.

Welcome to the Santamakers Community Forum!
Santamakers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What would you know!

3 posters

Go down

What would you know! Empty What would you know!

Post  LMPartdolls 4/2/2010, 11:42

What would you know! 967863 There is a birthday in the house! Happy Birthday, dearest Paula! What would you know! 199299

What would you know! 859473 What would you know! 912563

Hope blowing out all those candles is a lot of fun! What would you know! 388595

Love ya,
Lori

LMPartdolls
Guild Member

Number of posts : 398
Registration date : 2009-07-03

Back to top Go down

What would you know! Empty Re: What would you know!

Post  psclaus 4/2/2010, 18:07

Awwwww, thank you so much. At least some one remembered. None of my family did. Today really sucks. What would you know! 284869
Love you for that Lori!
psclaus
psclaus
Admin

Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2009-01-18

http://freewebs.com/psclaus

Back to top Go down

Post  LMPartdolls 4/2/2010, 18:22

Awe, shucks, Paula, I do my best! Love you too!

And, oh, as a birthday present, I remembered to give the lady I work with your blogspot address so she could take a peek at those cute little dresses you are making. She did mention she might be interested in something for Easter. I have no idea what she might have in mind. LOL I hope she is not a royal pain in your arse! What would you know! 617210 What would you know! 805951 If she is, you can kick me when ever you are in my neck of the woods.

Love and hugs,
Lori

LMPartdolls
Guild Member

Number of posts : 398
Registration date : 2009-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post  psclaus 4/2/2010, 22:12

Thanks for the reference Lori. I'll be watching for her. Lubs ya
psclaus
psclaus
Admin

Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2009-01-18

http://freewebs.com/psclaus

Back to top Go down

Post  darel 5/2/2010, 06:54

What would you know! 967863 Happy belated birthday Paula, sorry I didn't get it to you yesterday.
I hope you had a fun one.

Daerl

darel
Guild Member

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum