Santamakers
Reminder: You are viewing this forum as a Guest. You will not be able to post, access or view restricted areas of the Santamakers Forum until you login or register.

Visitors: You are permitted to view our Guild Membership group list, but for security reasons you must be registered & logged in to contact our Santamakers Guild members by email or PM. You may however click on Guild Member's websites (if one is provided) within the group list. You will find the link to our Guild Members on the santamakersguild.com website.

Welcome to the Santamakers Community Forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Santamakers
Reminder: You are viewing this forum as a Guest. You will not be able to post, access or view restricted areas of the Santamakers Forum until you login or register.

Visitors: You are permitted to view our Guild Membership group list, but for security reasons you must be registered & logged in to contact our Santamakers Guild members by email or PM. You may however click on Guild Member's websites (if one is provided) within the group list. You will find the link to our Guild Members on the santamakersguild.com website.

Welcome to the Santamakers Community Forum!
Santamakers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Am I doing something wrong??

4 posters

Go down

Am I doing something wrong?? Empty Am I doing something wrong??

Post  MagicElf 14/1/2010, 18:04

Am I doing something wrong?? 36795 Well, here goes the "Newbie" again. I am trying to upload pictures to the Santamakers gallery. I joined as instructed and received my email to confirm, but when I go to the gallery (logged on) I don't get any "upload" message. So...help me out here and tell me what I am doing wrong. Am I doing something wrong?? 481660 Thanks.
God Bless,
Kathy

MagicElf
Guild Member

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2010-01-11

Back to top Go down

Am I doing something wrong?? Empty Re: Am I doing something wrong??

Post  LMPartdolls 14/1/2010, 21:17

Out of curiousty.....did you "log" into the gallery? I know for myself, I had problems because I did not "log on" to the gallery too. Just a thought.

Hugs,
Lori

LMPartdolls
Guild Member

Number of posts : 398
Registration date : 2009-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post  regiooaksartist 15/1/2010, 09:17

Am I doing something wrong?? 745140 Well...I'm just gonna have to stand here in the corner and be completely and totally silent. I have sooo much trouble loading pics....I either make them HUGE or so teenie tiny ya can't see them...LOL!!! As I've said before and I will openly admit it...it's a operator problem on my end Am I doing something wrong?? 805951 .

I do think Lori is right....you do have to Log in under the gallery section. Can't wait to see your work.

Hugs,
Regi

regiooaksartist
Guild Member

Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2009-07-08

Back to top Go down

Am I doing something wrong?? Empty Help!

Post  MagicElf 15/1/2010, 16:15

Hello! Yes, I registered and logged onto the gallery page. I can't find any place on the page that tells me to upload or create an album. I have logged on and off thinking that I needed to go back into the gallery after registering and answering the email that was sent to me confirming registration. Still nothing to let me upload or create. Any idea who to talk to? I really would like to take advantage of this group's sharing. I appreciate all of your help. Thanks!
God Bless,
Kathy

MagicElf
Guild Member

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2010-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post  LMPartdolls 16/1/2010, 08:19

Kathy,
I wish I knew what to tell you. Am I doing something wrong?? 481660 I'm not a very techno person, and I have a hard time thumbing around with two left thumbs, but, whenever Patty (Mountain Elves) pops back on here, I think she will be able to fix that for you. If I remember correctly, she had to give me access for me to be able to use it. Also, the only other thing I can think of is are you using your same name and password to log onto the gallery that you would also use to log onto the forum? Those should be the same. Just remember you have to log onto both of them. Am I doing something wrong?? 432100 I wish I knew what else to tell ya. Am I doing something wrong?? 805951

Hugs,
Lori

LMPartdolls
Guild Member

Number of posts : 398
Registration date : 2009-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post  darel 16/1/2010, 09:42

Kathy,

When you log into the Photo Gallery, do you see some boxes just before the Welcome, Santa makers guild. They are about three lines down from the top and they are "Create/order my albums", "modify my albums","my profile", and "sort my pictures". They are kind of small.

If you can't see those tabs then Patti or one of the admins. will have to change your status or something like that.

Hope this helps.

Darel

darel
Guild Member

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum