Santamakers
Reminder: You are viewing this forum as a Guest. You will not be able to post, access or view restricted areas of the Santamakers Forum until you login or register.

Visitors: You are permitted to view our Guild Membership group list, but for security reasons you must be registered & logged in to contact our Santamakers Guild members by email or PM. You may however click on Guild Member's websites (if one is provided) within the group list. You will find the link to our Guild Members on the santamakersguild.com website.

Welcome to the Santamakers Community Forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Santamakers
Reminder: You are viewing this forum as a Guest. You will not be able to post, access or view restricted areas of the Santamakers Forum until you login or register.

Visitors: You are permitted to view our Guild Membership group list, but for security reasons you must be registered & logged in to contact our Santamakers Guild members by email or PM. You may however click on Guild Member's websites (if one is provided) within the group list. You will find the link to our Guild Members on the santamakersguild.com website.

Welcome to the Santamakers Community Forum!
Santamakers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some other work.

4 posters

Go down

Some other work. Empty Some other work.

Post  darel 1/6/2009, 19:08

Hey everyone,

I posted some of my other work in the Figurative Gallery for you guys to give me some feed back on.
If you don't mind.

Thanks

Darel

darel
Guild Member

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Back to top Go down

Some other work. Empty Re: Some other work.

Post  psclaus 1/6/2009, 20:58

Darel, I like them all but especially the dude on the chrome green scooter. Second I like the jazz man. Your friend would be honored to have his figure done in clay. Well done on all of them!
psclaus
psclaus
Admin

Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2009-01-18

http://freewebs.com/psclaus

Back to top Go down

Post  LMPartdolls 11/7/2009, 09:19

Darel,
I really like your work! I especially like the one of your late friend BD! I love the setting you have him. I can tell it was made with a huge amount of love and you spent a lot of time on it as well. It shows in your work. I have to say, I think it is one of my favorites! I also like the clown, very nicely done with the balloons seemingly floating upward. Nice touch there. And, I liked your elf with the teddy bear and the elf sorting the lights. You are definately a very talented artist.

Take care,
Lori

LMPartdolls
Guild Member

Number of posts : 398
Registration date : 2009-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post  darel 12/7/2009, 17:40

Lori thank you very much for you kind remarks.

Darel

darel
Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  LMPartdolls 12/7/2009, 19:00

Awe, shucks, truth is truth! Nicely done!

LMPartdolls
Guild Member

Number of posts : 398
Registration date : 2009-07-03

Back to top Go down

Some other work. Empty your work

Post  DianeExpress 12/7/2009, 20:08

Darel,
Your figures are a hoot! I particularly like the mandelin elf. So much character in all of them! Great work. Looking forward to seeing the next creation! Clapping
Diane

DianeExpress
Guild Member

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post  darel 13/7/2009, 07:41

Thank you Diane, that is very nice of you. I like the little mandlin elf also. I keep him on my desk at work.

Darel

darel
Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down