Santamakers
Reminder: You are viewing this forum as a Guest. You will not be able to post, access or view restricted areas of the Santamakers Forum until you login or register.

Visitors: You are permitted to view our Guild Membership group list, but for security reasons you must be registered & logged in to contact our Santamakers Guild members by email or PM. You may however click on Guild Member's websites (if one is provided) within the group list. You will find the link to our Guild Members on the santamakersguild.com website.

Welcome to the Santamakers Community Forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Santamakers
Reminder: You are viewing this forum as a Guest. You will not be able to post, access or view restricted areas of the Santamakers Forum until you login or register.

Visitors: You are permitted to view our Guild Membership group list, but for security reasons you must be registered & logged in to contact our Santamakers Guild members by email or PM. You may however click on Guild Member's websites (if one is provided) within the group list. You will find the link to our Guild Members on the santamakersguild.com website.

Welcome to the Santamakers Community Forum!
Santamakers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

blog

3 posters

Go down

blog Empty blog

Post  darel 24/8/2010, 21:08

Ok! I have finally started posting a few things on a blog. I am working on the web site. But for now it would be great if everyone would check out the blog and give comments and follow if you don't mind.

Thanks

Darel

http://drawingspirit.blogspot.com

darel
Guild Member

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Back to top Go down

blog Empty Re: blog

Post  Pixieknoll 24/8/2010, 21:51

Hey there, Darel!

I had noticed you had added something to your blog. Clapping I just haven't had a chance to lay ink on the page just yet. But, I do intend to! I have been a devoted member to your wonderful blog even when it was just a blank page. Now, if that isn't devotion from a loyal follower, I don't know what else is. hahaahaa Laughing

Anyway, it looks great and I do love all your up and coming projects. They look fantastic! I've got some new stuff I'm working on that I need to stick on mine as well. I've been really bad this time and did not take WIP pics like I have in the past. Embarassed Sometimes, life dictates things by it's own set of rules. tongue Oh well. I guess the most important thing is that we are producing. That is all that matters in the long run. :-)

Hugs,
Lori

Pixieknoll

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2010-08-16

http://www.thepixieknoll.com

Back to top Go down

Post  darel 25/8/2010, 20:17

You are right about life dictates things is so true. I just got in the habit of sculpting every night. At least a couple of hours, and then work kicked in like you wouldn't believe. (12 - 14 hour days).

But, I did noticed that you were a lone follower of my blog. I felt so guilty that you signed up to follow it and I had nothing to offer. In a way you shamed me into posting some stuff. And, I mean that in a good way. Sometimes we need a little boot to the butt, to get us going. Thank you.

I can't wait to see what you have been working on. I love your work. I check your blog just about daily, and regi's and Paula's to see if you have snuck something in.

Thanks again for the compliments and the encourgment.

Darel

darel
Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixieknoll 26/8/2010, 12:45

Darel,
Shocked I hope I was a pleasant boot to the butt. haha You are very welcome for the encouragement. Chuckle

Sometimes I need the boot to the butt too. I have not posted on my blog for over a month now. I guess it goes like that from time to time. Sometimes you have so much stuff going on that you can't seem to get all of it down in ink.

Then, there are those times that it seems you have sooooo much stuff going on that you have no time to put it in writing at all! tongue

Besides, I was happy to have the chance of being your first follower. haha I knew that eventually, you would have stuff on there for me to look at. Popcorn I truly did not mean for you to feel guilty ya know. lol But, I am happy you have stuck something up there. Cool

It is nice if you can get a couple of hours in each day to sculpt. Mine comes in spurts as to the time frames I get. Sometimes I can sit for a few hours or even all day. Then, there are those times when there is just NO time at all I can sit and work on stuff. I guess that is why I end up seemingly to sculpt in a burst of energy and other times I do not produce anything. Blink If I were working 12-14 hour days, I would not have the energy to put into sculpting. Even working my 5 hours a day now seems to draw a lot out of me sometimes and I don't feel like sculpting at all. So, I don't when I am tired. no

Anyway, long story short...I'm glad the peer pressure got to you. LOL

Hugs,
Lori

Pixieknoll

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2010-08-16

http://www.thepixieknoll.com

Back to top Go down

Post  trolineke 27/8/2010, 08:47

Nice blog, I wanted to follow, it don't worked for a few days. Sad
Beautiful creations you have.
Clapping
trolineke
trolineke
Guild Member

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2009-09-28

http://www.trolineke.nl

Back to top Go down

Post  darel 27/8/2010, 12:51

Trolineke,

Thank you very much. That means a lot coming from someone as talented as you.
And please to follow it.

Thanks

Darel

darel
Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down