Santamakers
Reminder: You are viewing this forum as a Guest. You will not be able to post, access or view restricted areas of the Santamakers Forum until you login or register.

Visitors: You are permitted to view our Guild Membership group list, but for security reasons you must be registered & logged in to contact our Santamakers Guild members by email or PM. You may however click on Guild Member's websites (if one is provided) within the group list. You will find the link to our Guild Members on the santamakersguild.com website.

Welcome to the Santamakers Community Forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Santamakers
Reminder: You are viewing this forum as a Guest. You will not be able to post, access or view restricted areas of the Santamakers Forum until you login or register.

Visitors: You are permitted to view our Guild Membership group list, but for security reasons you must be registered & logged in to contact our Santamakers Guild members by email or PM. You may however click on Guild Member's websites (if one is provided) within the group list. You will find the link to our Guild Members on the santamakersguild.com website.

Welcome to the Santamakers Community Forum!
Santamakers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just Checking In

4 posters

Go down

Just Checking In Empty Just Checking In

Post  Daintiest_Nick 26/2/2010, 23:20

Hi Everyone, Bet ya thought I had dropped off the face of the earth. Just Checking In 432100 Nope...still here, but have had a lot to handle. I've not been able to work on any artsy stuff since last spring. This ranch business has finally caught up with me. I have torn the rotator cuffs in both my arms and am having some problems with that. I cant have surgery on them right now as I have to take care of my poor ol' hubby. He has Alzheimers and Parkinsons so it takes nearly all my time just looking after him. Besides there is still things I have to do for the ranch.
Still have my website up though, but since I've not been working on anything nothing has changed there for quite a while. Mabe someday soon I can get back to the fun stuff again.
Hugs
Sherry Just Checking In 865796
www.snicolasoriginals.com

Daintiest_Nick

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-01-13

http://www.snicolasoriginals.com

Back to top Go down

Just Checking In Empty Re: Just Checking In

Post  LMPartdolls 27/2/2010, 09:52

Sherry,

It is good to see you pop in here. It is very nice to meet you. Just Checking In 784863 It has been too long with no activity here on the forums, so I am happy to see happy, smiling faces once again!

As for your hubby, I am very sorry for what you are dealing with. I used to work as a nurses aide many moons ago, so I understand what you are dealing with on a daily bases. That is tough. As for the rotator cuff issues, oh my, it does sound like you are dealing with a lot. Be careful not to wait too long as you will develop a lot of bone spurs in the injury. Those bone spurs will cause healing after surgery to take a wee bit long than if they did not have to take them out.

I would imagine that running a farm takes up a lot of your time, and it sounds like you are dealing with what you have to deal with because that is the way life goes sometime. Just Checking In 551263 I understand how life can work that way. All I can say is post and create when you can, but do remember, to take care of yourself too. I know when we get busy taking care of all the things around us, we tend to forget to take care of ourselves. Just Checking In 481660 So, just remember to take some time for yourself. Just Checking In 784863

By the way, I think your Santas are wonderful! I can't wait til you get back into the creating spirit and make some more!

Good to see you here,
Hugs,
Lori

LMPartdolls
Guild Member

Number of posts : 398
Registration date : 2009-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoopie 22/6/2010, 10:54

I am happy to hear from you again. I have not been keeping up with much, but hopefully now I will have more time for it.

I will send as much positive energy your way as possible.

Hoopie Just Checking In 784863

Hoopie
Guild Member

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-05-04

http://www.fireflyystudio.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin 26/6/2010, 19:09

I've been trying to check in and it has been slow here. Not much activity but then things don't seem to start hopping until fall. It so good to hear from you!! wub
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-11-01

http://santamakersguild.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoopie 27/6/2010, 21:14

Quiet yes, extreme quiet more accurate.

Hoopie
Guild Member

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-05-04

http://www.fireflyystudio.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LMPartdolls 30/6/2010, 22:21

Popping in to see what was going on...it's almost fall! Looking for a lot of freshly dressed santas! Just Checking In 199299

LMPartdolls
Guild Member

Number of posts : 398
Registration date : 2009-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum