Santamakers
Reminder: You are viewing this forum as a Guest. You will not be able to post, access or view restricted areas of the Santamakers Forum until you login or register.

Visitors: You are permitted to view our Guild Membership group list, but for security reasons you must be registered & logged in to contact our Santamakers Guild members by email or PM. You may however click on Guild Member's websites (if one is provided) within the group list. You will find the link to our Guild Members on the santamakersguild.com website.

Welcome to the Santamakers Community Forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Santamakers
Reminder: You are viewing this forum as a Guest. You will not be able to post, access or view restricted areas of the Santamakers Forum until you login or register.

Visitors: You are permitted to view our Guild Membership group list, but for security reasons you must be registered & logged in to contact our Santamakers Guild members by email or PM. You may however click on Guild Member's websites (if one is provided) within the group list. You will find the link to our Guild Members on the santamakersguild.com website.

Welcome to the Santamakers Community Forum!
Santamakers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finally something from the clay! 1/27/10

Go down

Finally something from the clay! 1/27/10 Empty Finally something from the clay! 1/27/10

Post  LMPartdolls 27/1/2010, 17:34

Yes, yes, you read that right. I finally pulled out my clay and started to smoosh it into something recognizable. Although, I admit, I have been smooshing away for a week at just this little bit. I figured, if I posted a WIP it would get me even more motivated to keep moving into that direction. At any rate, it is a start...and that is what I need. Finally something from the clay! 1/27/10 Party0011 Hopefully it will come out better than I expect. We will see what direction it will take me in the days to come. It is not what I initially wanted...but, well, they sometimes make up their own minds for us. hehe I will still keep my little woodland fairy in the back of my head. Perhaps she will poke her head out at the next clay setting. I did manage to find a really neat stick in the yard that I want to use for her. My husband must have thought I had lost my marbles when he seen me stop digging in the dirt and pull up a nice twisted piece of a twig with lightbulbs going off in my eyes. hehe Finally something from the clay! 1/27/10 87896

Enjoy!

Hugs,
Lori

Finally something from the clay! 1/27/10 Mf5

Finally something from the clay! 1/27/10 Mf3

Finally something from the clay! 1/27/10 Mf2

Finally something from the clay! 1/27/10 Mf1

LMPartdolls
Guild Member

Number of posts : 398
Registration date : 2009-07-03

Back to top Go down