Santamakers
Reminder: You are viewing this forum as a Guest. You will not be able to post, access or view restricted areas of the Santamakers Forum until you login or register.

Visitors: You are permitted to view our Guild Membership group list, but for security reasons you must be registered & logged in to contact our Santamakers Guild members by email or PM. You may however click on Guild Member's websites (if one is provided) within the group list. You will find the link to our Guild Members on the santamakersguild.com website.

Welcome to the Santamakers Community Forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Santamakers
Reminder: You are viewing this forum as a Guest. You will not be able to post, access or view restricted areas of the Santamakers Forum until you login or register.

Visitors: You are permitted to view our Guild Membership group list, but for security reasons you must be registered & logged in to contact our Santamakers Guild members by email or PM. You may however click on Guild Member's websites (if one is provided) within the group list. You will find the link to our Guild Members on the santamakersguild.com website.

Welcome to the Santamakers Community Forum!
Santamakers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wicked Witch Update!

+2
regiooaksartist
LMPartdolls
6 posters

Go down

Wicked Witch Update! Empty Wicked Witch Update!

Post  LMPartdolls 20/10/2009, 21:04

In the spirit of halloween, I just HAD to do this one. It is still in the very early stages of development and I'm sure you can tell what it might be. LOL Hopefully it will turn out to be what I am expecting it to be. Wicked Witch Update! 699332

Wicked Witch Update! Wip1
Wicked Witch Update! Wip2
Wicked Witch Update! Wip3

Hugs,
Lori

Last edited by LMPartdolls on 26/10/2009, 16:47; edited 1 time in total

LMPartdolls
Guild Member

Number of posts : 398
Registration date : 2009-07-03

Back to top Go down

Wicked Witch Update! Empty Re: Wicked Witch Update!

Post  regiooaksartist 22/10/2009, 08:31

(clapping hands) I can't wait to see this one.....I see a witch maybe...but her nose is to cute...needs to be long....LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

regiooaksartist
Guild Member

Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2009-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post  LMPartdolls 22/10/2009, 11:40

Wicked Witch Update! 321201 You are a very good guesser! lol yes, her nose needs to be a lot longer. She is in the very early stages in this picture. Lots and lots to do yet. Not sure I'll have her done in time for halloween...but, Wicked Witch Update! 481660 who says witches are only for halloween anyway. Wicked Witch Update! 313583 I know I have my broom with me all the time! Wicked Witch Update! 805951

Hugs,
Lori

LMPartdolls
Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  SueCat10 23/10/2009, 07:04

Can't wait to see the next stage, please keep posting as she progresses.

SueCat10

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post  LMPartdolls 23/10/2009, 07:10

Will do, Suecat! I think she will be a very fun doll to do. We'll see how she comes about. Wicked Witch Update! 55295

Hugs,
Lori

LMPartdolls
Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  psclaus 23/10/2009, 18:25

Oh my you're at it again, lol. I hope you put a nice dried up wart thingie on her face some where with some little hairs sticking out of it! It's fun to watch you create Lori. Huggs Paula
psclaus
psclaus
Admin

Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2009-01-18

http://freewebs.com/psclaus

Back to top Go down

Post  regiooaksartist 23/10/2009, 19:12

Wicked Witch Update! 390812 Dancing around in circles waiting on more WIP pics ppppppplease!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I agree with Paula...a big ole ugly wart!!! I love watching sculpts unfold....so awesome!!!!

regiooaksartist
Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  LMPartdolls 23/10/2009, 21:45

LOL you guys are killing me. Yes, she has a big ole' fat ugly wart thing growing on her nose, and on her chin too. Wicked Witch Update! 805951 A witch isn't a witch until she is a Wicked Witch Update! 617210 , oops, forget that part. Until she has her broom of course, yes, that is what I was looking for.

I have finished her head, it's not painted yet. I'll work on it more this weekend. Once it is painted, I'll post some pics.

Tomorrow, I'll have a table displayed at a local craft fair. I'm not exactly in the craft fair, but, I go an opportunity to put up a table at a local church. They decided to take advantage of the craft festival....which is a HUGE event in this area, and opened their doors to some artisans to set up tabels inside of their main hall. The unfortunate thing is that it is inside, and a little off the beaten path. It's the first time that they have tried to do a craft thing at the same time the festival is running. The other thing is that it is only for the one day. So, I'm hoping I made a good investment and things will go well. The nice thing about it, is the fact that it is inside, and I'll not sweat like a pig. Wicked Witch Update! 19178 and I'll not get sunburned. Plus it is only one day. LOL So the cons are kind of like the pros in this case. Wicked Witch Update! 315225

At any rate, my point is, that I thought I'd have more finished on my little witch, but, I was thrown a curve ball and got this opportunity at the last minute...only finding out a couple days ago. So, I jumped at the opportunity. Especially since I think I'm gonna pass on the winery festival event. After I did the little weekend event at the mall a couple weekends ago, I realized that I only had enough stuff to fill a 6 foot table comfortably. And, even though I could have about another 1/2 a table completed by the middle of November if I busted my rump....it just isn't worth the stress. I figure, I know what I have to do if I want to do a big show, so, I just have to get busy and build up a supply of stuff. But, doing shows are such a pain...I think I would rather try my luck at a local shop giving the shop owner a small fee for displaying my wares, and take my chances with ebay. lol

Any way, we'll see how the weekend goes, and see how pooped I am after tomorrow. Perhaps, by Monday, I can have a finished head to show you. I really want to have this witch finished by Halloween. That is my goal. lol

Hugs to all,
Lori

LMPartdolls
Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  regiooaksartist 23/10/2009, 22:07

Ohhhh I hope you do well at the craft fair. Even if it is off the beaten path if they have signs up I'm sure ya'll will get some traffic. My fingers, toes and eyes are crossed for ya girl!!!

Ohhh my witch Hagatha will have a sister witch....LOL!!! I have trouble posting pics on here...nothing wrong with the picture posting program...I think it's strictly the operator..ME!!!! I did a witch...she is on my blogpage if anyone wants to see her. I'm so excited that she is going to have a sister....LOL!!!!!!!!

Hugs to all, Regi

regiooaksartist
Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  LMPartdolls 24/10/2009, 16:29

Hiya Regi!

Thanks so much for all the luck and do good wishes. Wicked Witch Update! 313583 I think they must have worked. LOL I managed to sell one of my little fairies today and an ornament. So, in all, I made my table fee back and a small profit. lol Wicked Witch Update! 199299 I met a lot of wonderful people and they took many business cards. I had a lot of wonderful and positive feedback by amazed onlookers. I felt kind of like the "belle of the ballroom" ! Wicked Witch Update! 315225 Of course, when you have so many people telling you that they didn't expect to come inside the church and see a table that was as "exquisite" as mine....they were floored when they seen my work. I had to anchor my feet down to the ground as I thought I'd start floating before long. rofl Wicked Witch Update! 699332 In all, it was a great experience and I had a really fantastic time. I also made some really great contacts for some opportunities in the near future. Another event at another local park for the christmas light up ceremony. They asked if I could come and set my table up for the event..."free of charge". I had to scoop my lower jaw off the floor as you could imagine. lol That event usually has a lot of people attend it. So, even though it is for a one day thing...it will be a lot of fun. And, another store owner asked if I would consider displaying my stuff at a special set up for nearly the entire month of December. For....a low price of $50.00 and I think 10% fee for selling the item for me. Not a bad idea and something to consider.

So, in all, it was a good day and I had a fantastic time. I knew I should have went to work for the circus...I just love working with the crowds. LOL Wicked Witch Update! 805951

Hugs to all,
Lori

LMPartdolls
Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  regiooaksartist 24/10/2009, 18:36

Wicked Witch Update! 199299 chachacha...doing the LORI did good DANCE!!!! That is fantastic Lori....I'm so excited for you. Making a small profit and getting the contacts...that was so worth it right there. Congrats on getting the free booth setup...that is awesome. Do I need to send some weights down to you for the next show so that someone can attach you to the table leg so ya won't "float" away...LOL!!! You should be proud of yourself. You are an awesome artist. I'm just so HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY for ya girl!!!! Hugs, Regi

regiooaksartist
Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  LMPartdolls 24/10/2009, 18:50

LOL you better hurry with those weights. You keep cheering like that and I'm liable to float away now. LOL Wicked Witch Update! 433660 Wicked Witch Update! 600376 Too funny. Thank you, Regi for your wonderful compliment. You guys are such a pillar of emotional and creative strength. I love you all or it!

Hugs,
Lori

LMPartdolls
Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  regiooaksartist 25/10/2009, 09:12

Wicked Witch Update! 447276 OMGOSH...you so deserve all the praise......a published artist....being recongnized and being ASKED to be at a craft event. WOW...float on my dear...float on!!!!! Wicked Witch Update! 47498

This is a wonderful and very talented groupd we have here...so nice to be a part of it.

Hugs to all,
Regi

regiooaksartist
Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Wicked Witch Update! Empty Wicked Witch Update!

Post  LMPartdolls 26/10/2009, 16:46

As promised here are the next set of pics. Here the head is finished being sculpted, and I have finished her hands as well. Now, I need to work on her feet! She still needs painting, but I'll do that once I have finished all of my sculpting.

Hope you like her!

Hugs,
Lori

Wicked Witch Update! Witchhead1
Wicked Witch Update! Witchhead2
Wicked Witch Update! Witchhead3
Wicked Witch Update! Witchhands1
Wicked Witch Update! Witchhands2

LMPartdolls
Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  regiooaksartist 26/10/2009, 20:10

Ohhhhh witchietastic girl...I LOVE the hands!!! so so good Wicked Witch Update! 321201

regiooaksartist
Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  LMPartdolls 26/10/2009, 20:46

Thanks, Regi! I've been working on her legs/shoes tonight. Hopefully, tomorrow I'll have them completed. I'm waiting on them to finish their 2nd bake at the moment. But, it's getting late for me, and I'll have to call it quits tonight and finish up the sculpting tomorrow. Darn, work always gets in the way! Wicked Witch Update! 579648

Hugs,
Lori

LMPartdolls
Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  belinda 3/3/2010, 09:44

OH Wow !! Looks Like a wich to me
hugs belin da

belinda

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post  LMPartdolls 3/3/2010, 12:08

Thanks Belinda! Appreciate the compliment! It's always nice to get feedback. Wicked Witch Update! 321201

Hugs,
Lori

LMPartdolls
Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  trolineke 26/7/2010, 11:54

That is very beautiful.
Very handsome. An real witch. Wicked Witch Update! 617210
trolineke
trolineke
Guild Member

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2009-09-28

http://www.trolineke.nl

Back to top Go down

Post  LMPartdolls 13/8/2010, 13:59

Oh, I never did post the final pic of this. HAHA So much to do and so little time to do it in. Anyway, nearly a year later. Hope ya like it!

Wicked Witch Update! Wicked1

Wicked Witch Update! Wickedclose6

Wicked Witch Update! Wickedclose3

LMPartdolls
Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  trolineke 13/8/2010, 22:57

YES, i like it very much.
Beautiful, a brilliant witch head.
All the details, perfect. Wicked Witch Update! 321201 Wicked Witch Update! 321201
Greeting Ineke
trolineke
trolineke
Guild Member

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2009-09-28

http://www.trolineke.nl

Back to top Go down

Post  LMPartdolls 14/8/2010, 10:22

Thank you very much, Ineke! I am glad you liked her. I named her "Helspeth and Catnip". Wicked Witch Update! 805951 Catnip is her little friend of course. haha

It is nearly time to begin a new witch to celebrate the witching season. hehe I am off to the drawing board to make new plans. Wicked Witch Update! 313583

Hugs,
Lori

LMPartdolls
Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down