Santamakers
Reminder: You are viewing this forum as a Guest. You will not be able to post, access or view restricted areas of the Santamakers Forum until you login or register.

Visitors: You are permitted to view our Guild Membership group list, but for security reasons you must be registered & logged in to contact our Santamakers Guild members by email or PM. You may however click on Guild Member's websites (if one is provided) within the group list. You will find the link to our Guild Members on the santamakersguild.com website.

Welcome to the Santamakers Community Forum!

Welcome aboard to Trolineke!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Welcome aboard to Trolineke!

Post  LMPartdolls on 28/9/2009, 14:56

Welcome Ineke! You are a wonderfully talented person and we are delighted to have you here with us! I can't wait to see what christmas related trolls and kobolds you might share with us. Or, any of your creations for that matter. They are all just wonderfully imaginative and creative little guys to look at.

Hugs,
Lori

LMPartdolls
Guild Member

Number of posts : 398
Age : 48
Location : Eustis, Florida
Registration date : 2009-07-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome aboard to Trolineke!

Post  psclaus on 28/9/2009, 16:18

Hey from Texas Troli! Mmmmmm Troli sounds like gummi bears! Hope you like your stay here, because we have the greatest bunch of friendly people who love to share, and gab and cut up and laugh. Enjoy your stay and welcome to Santamakers! Huggs Paula
avatar
psclaus
Admin

Number of posts : 267
Age : 63
Location : Belton Texas
Registration date : 2009-01-18

View user profile http://freewebs.com/psclaus

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome aboard to Trolineke!

Post  trolineke on 28/9/2009, 23:28

LMPartdolls wrote: Welcome Ineke! You are a wonderfully talented person and we are delighted to have you here with us! I can't wait to see what christmas related trolls and kobolds you might share with us. Or, any of your creations for that matter. They are all just wonderfully imaginative and creative little guys to look at.

Hugs,
Lori

Hi Lori,

Thank you for the warm welcome.
Very nice to see you here.

Because of you I'm going to make Santa's again.
I've also made a troll nativity scene.
In Europe they also love cribs for Christmas.
I do not know how everything works here.

The language is difficult for me.But eventually it will succeed.
It is good for my learning English well.
avatar
trolineke
Guild Member

Number of posts : 79
Age : 60
Location : Netherlands
Registration date : 2009-09-28

View user profile http://www.trolineke.nl

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome aboard to Trolineke!

Post  trolineke on 28/9/2009, 23:42

psclaus wrote:Hey from Texas Troli! Mmmmmm Troli sounds like gummi bears! Hope you like your stay here, because we have the greatest bunch of friendly people who love to share, and gab and cut up and laugh. Enjoy your stay and welcome to Santamakers! Huggs Paula

Thank you Paula,
Mmmmmmmm gummi bears, delicious candy.
avatar
trolineke
Guild Member

Number of posts : 79
Age : 60
Location : Netherlands
Registration date : 2009-09-28

View user profile http://www.trolineke.nl

Back to top Go down

Help me out, here, guys!

Post  DianeExpress on 29/9/2009, 08:03

Hey Everyone!
I'm trying to get back on track here, and I see that we have a new member! I tried to find Trolineke's first hi and pictures and I'm having trouble with that. Can someone point me in the right direction? In the meantime..........HI TROLINEKE! GLAD TO HAVE YOU WITH US! I believe that you'll find some new friends, here. Diane

DianeExpress
Guild Member

Number of posts : 124
Age : 62
Location : Winchester, Virginia
Registration date : 2009-01-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Thank you all for the warm welcome

Post  trolineke on 29/9/2009, 10:36


It is still difficult for me place a photograph.
I have made Santa Claus with reindeer.
I can not place a photograph in the gallery.
For this reason I it tries here.
It has succeeded, thinks I.
avatar
trolineke
Guild Member

Number of posts : 79
Age : 60
Location : Netherlands
Registration date : 2009-09-28

View user profile http://www.trolineke.nl

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome aboard to Trolineke!

Post  DianeExpress on 29/9/2009, 11:02

Trolineke, it's adorable! Where are you from? Diane

DianeExpress
Guild Member

Number of posts : 124
Age : 62
Location : Winchester, Virginia
Registration date : 2009-01-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome aboard to Trolineke!

Post  LMPartdolls on 29/9/2009, 12:19

Ineke! It's wonderful! I love it. The sleigh is fantastic! The sleigh looks to be made from birch tree wood. Did you make the sleigh too? If so, it is brilliant. The santa and reindeer just perfect. I hope to see more of your work.

I'm not certain, but I think you will need approval to place stuff in the gallery. I can not remember though. Hold tight, and someone will fix it for you.

So glad you found us here.

Diane, Ineke did not post a howdy, I seen she had joined and of course, you know me, I can not keep my mouth shut for long. lol She is from the Netherlands.

Hugs,
Lori

LMPartdolls
Guild Member

Number of posts : 398
Age : 48
Location : Eustis, Florida
Registration date : 2009-07-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome aboard to Trolineke!

Post  psclaus on 29/9/2009, 15:31

Sorry guys this is some thing that Patty has to do. She approves everything and sets up the gallery accounts.
avatar
psclaus
Admin

Number of posts : 267
Age : 63
Location : Belton Texas
Registration date : 2009-01-18

View user profile http://freewebs.com/psclaus

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome aboard to Trolineke!

Post  DianeExpress on 29/9/2009, 20:43

Thanks, Lori. It's neat to have a fellow SantaMaker from overseas. On our last site we had several from Australia. It'd be so great if they'd join up here. Diane

DianeExpress
Guild Member

Number of posts : 124
Age : 62
Location : Winchester, Virginia
Registration date : 2009-01-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Hi Diana

Post  trolineke on 30/9/2009, 01:59

DianeExpress wrote:Trolineke, it's adorable! Where are you from? Diane
This I had not yet discovered.
It stands now at my profile.
I am from the Netherlands, thanks Lori.
Excuse for my poor English.
avatar
trolineke
Guild Member

Number of posts : 79
Age : 60
Location : Netherlands
Registration date : 2009-09-28

View user profile http://www.trolineke.nl

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome aboard to Trolineke!

Post  trolineke on 30/9/2009, 02:02

psclaus wrote:Sorry guys this is some thing that Patty has to do. She approves everything and sets up the gallery accounts.
Oke, but I have as lot of patience.
It comes good, I have faith.
avatar
trolineke
Guild Member

Number of posts : 79
Age : 60
Location : Netherlands
Registration date : 2009-09-28

View user profile http://www.trolineke.nl

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome aboard to Trolineke!

Post  trolineke on 30/9/2009, 02:16

LMPartdolls wrote:Ineke! It's wonderful! I love it. The sleigh is fantastic! The sleigh looks to be made from birch tree wood. Did you make the sleigh too? If so, it is brilliant. The santa and reindeer just perfect. I hope to see more of your work.

I'm not certain, but I think you will need approval to place stuff in the gallery. I can not remember though. Hold tight, and someone will fix it for you.

So glad you found us here.

Diane, Ineke did not post a howdy, I seen she had joined and of course, you know me, I can not keep my mouth shut for long. lol She is from the Netherlands.

Hugs,
Lori
Thanks Lori,

The sleigh was a gift.
And the Santa Claus and reindeer have been made of Formo clay.

I am already busy with the beginning make of Santa Claus.
Heal nicely to make.
avatar
trolineke
Guild Member

Number of posts : 79
Age : 60
Location : Netherlands
Registration date : 2009-09-28

View user profile http://www.trolineke.nl

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome aboard to Trolineke!

Post  LMPartdolls on 30/9/2009, 12:37

Hello there, Ineke!

I can't wait to see your Santa! I would love to see your idea of what a traditional Netherlands Santa would look like. I have always loved Santa's from around the world. One day, perhaps I'll make me a collection of them.

I promise to wait patiently for your Santa and not harrass you too much. hehe

Hugs,
Lori

LMPartdolls
Guild Member

Number of posts : 398
Age : 48
Location : Eustis, Florida
Registration date : 2009-07-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Santa claus

Post  trolineke on 2/10/2009, 00:51

This is a Dutch Saint Nicholas.
But the American Santa Claus are now the Dutch Saint Nicholas for repressing.
We love the Santa Claus more, then Saint Nicholas.
I am still with a creation busy. If my creation must dry, I will work for the Santa Claus.
Next year with Christmas it is, however, finished.
avatar
trolineke
Guild Member

Number of posts : 79
Age : 60
Location : Netherlands
Registration date : 2009-09-28

View user profile http://www.trolineke.nl

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome aboard to Trolineke!

Post  LMPartdolls on 2/10/2009, 09:11

Ineke,

Thank you for the wonderful picture. I will save it to my stash of santa pictures. It seems that many countries have adapted the American Santa for their Santa. So, coming across a traditional picture is a real treat to have.

I'm looking forward to seeing your next creation. You have so much talent seeping out of your skin, I just know it is gonna be wonderful!

Hugs,
Lori

P.s. Funny thing, my maiden name is of norwegian/dutch descent. Mortensen. I hear that the name is very popular there. But, you don't see that many here in the US. I like it much more than my married name of Platt. LOL shhhh don't tell the hubby that.

Hugs,
Lori

LMPartdolls
Guild Member

Number of posts : 398
Age : 48
Location : Eustis, Florida
Registration date : 2009-07-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome aboard to Trolineke!

Post  DianeExpress on 2/10/2009, 20:27

Hi Ineke!
Thank you for the Saint Nicholas picture. That's a very handsome outfit he has on! I love to sew and it would be fun to make. I'm looking forward to seeing your next Santa.
Lori, (hey - howdy!! ) I know what you mean about names. My maiden name was Melichar and you don't see that, either. (It's Chech and pronounced Mel - i - car.) Unlike you, thou, I'm happier with my married name of Davis. It's generic, but at least I'm not asked to repeat it and spell it every time! Mortensen sounds pretty. Never heard it before.
It's kind of humorous about our parents' names. Greg's are John and Mary Davis. American as apple pie. Mine are Margaret and Rudolph Melichar. Like people would say, "What's a Melichar?" Different worlds! How about you?
Ineke, what's you last name? Can you tell us more about yourself????????
Thanks for writing, you two!
Hugs to you both! Diane

DianeExpress
Guild Member

Number of posts : 124
Age : 62
Location : Winchester, Virginia
Registration date : 2009-01-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome aboard to Trolineke!

Post  trolineke on 3/10/2009, 00:01

LMPartdolls wrote:Ineke,

Thank you for the wonderful picture. I will save it to my stash of santa pictures. It seems that many countries have adapted the American Santa for their Santa. So, coming across a traditional picture is a real treat to have.

I'm looking forward to seeing your next creation. You have so much talent seeping out of your skin, I just know it is gonna be wonderful!

Hugs,
Lori

P.s. Funny thing, my maiden name is of norwegian/dutch descent. Mortensen. I hear that the name is very popular there. But, you don't see that many here in the US. I like it much more than my married name of Platt. LOL shhhh don't tell the hubby that.

Hugs,
Lori
Thanks for the compliments.
Your creations are also beautiful, you have too much talent.

Mortensen are more beautiful, it starts with M, just like Marinussen.
My daughter like it, I go make another Santa Claus.
I showed her the drawing. This I have printed from the Internet.
She said that I should make it in my own style.
It is a Santa Claus with four elves.
So it is still much work to do.
But the body of Santa Claus has been made and the chair where he should sit.
avatar
trolineke
Guild Member

Number of posts : 79
Age : 60
Location : Netherlands
Registration date : 2009-09-28

View user profile http://www.trolineke.nl

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome aboard to Trolineke!

Post  trolineke on 3/10/2009, 00:07

DianeExpress wrote:Hi Ineke!
Thank you for the Saint Nicholas picture. That's a very handsome outfit he has on! I love to sew and it would be fun to make. I'm looking forward to seeing your next Santa.
Lori, (hey - howdy!! ) I know what you mean about names. My maiden name was Melichar and you don't see that, either. (It's Chech and pronounced Mel - i - car.) Unlike you, thou, I'm happier with my married name of Davis. It's generic, but at least I'm not asked to repeat it and spell it every time! Mortensen sounds pretty. Never heard it before.
It's kind of humorous about our parents' names. Greg's are John and Mary Davis. American as apple pie. Mine are Margaret and Rudolph Melichar. Like people would say, "What's a Melichar?" Different worlds! How about you?
Ineke, what's you last name? Can you tell us more about yourself????????
Thanks for writing, you two!
Hugs to you both! Diane


Melichar it starts with M too!!!
Our maiden names all start with an M.
This is very funny.

My daughter like it, I go make another Santa Claus.
I showed her the drawing. This I have printed from the Internet.
She said that I should make it in my own style.
It is a Santa Claus with four elves.
So it is still much work to do.
But the body of Santa Claus has been made and the chair where he should sit.

Do you have a website? Where can I find your creations?
avatar
trolineke
Guild Member

Number of posts : 79
Age : 60
Location : Netherlands
Registration date : 2009-09-28

View user profile http://www.trolineke.nl

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome aboard to Trolineke!

Post  trolineke on 3/10/2009, 00:19

psclaus wrote:Hey from Texas Troli! Mmmmmm Troli sounds like gummi bears! Hope you like your stay here, because we have the greatest bunch of friendly people who love to share, and gab and cut up and laugh. Enjoy your stay and welcome to Santamakers! Huggs Paula

I've seen your website.
What a lovely creations.

Especially the male? dwarf? troll? lying a sleep.
There is another photo below, but I can not see the foto.

Greeting Ineke
avatar
trolineke
Guild Member

Number of posts : 79
Age : 60
Location : Netherlands
Registration date : 2009-09-28

View user profile http://www.trolineke.nl

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome aboard to Trolineke!

Post  psclaus on 3/10/2009, 19:47

I thank you for the gracious compliment Troli. That little guy was a spur of the moment idea and I had great fun making him. I sold him two years ago to a lady in Germany. Funny thing about him was I had intended to keep him, since he was one of my first creations, but Miss Germany wouldn't take no for an answer. I'm such a push over for kind emails lol.
I too love the Santa with the bishops miter and its been saved to my files for future reference. He'd make a grand life size.
My last name is Boykin, it comes from the celtic, my married is Dague and its either French or German, not real sure (pronounced Dagg).
Can't wait to see more of your work! Huggs Paula
avatar
psclaus
Admin

Number of posts : 267
Age : 63
Location : Belton Texas
Registration date : 2009-01-18

View user profile http://freewebs.com/psclaus

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome aboard to Trolineke!

Post  DianeExpress on 4/10/2009, 09:10

Hi Ineke,
I do have a website ready to go....just nothing much to put in it, yet! All that I've done in the past has been sold and I haven't been physically able to do any more for a long time. That is changing, as I've started working on my Santa again! I'm blessed with having a son who has made the beginnings of a beautiful site for me. The website name will be Expressions of Santa, once I get it up and running. I'll let you know when I get it going! All that I have to show is what is in my album here and, frankly, I'm getting tired of looking at them! Gotta finish this one for my santa-ty. (Sanity...Ha Ha) I'm looking forward to seeing yours when you get it done!
Hope you have a good day!
Hugs...Diane

DianeExpress
Guild Member

Number of posts : 124
Age : 62
Location : Winchester, Virginia
Registration date : 2009-01-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome aboard to Trolineke!

Post  LMPartdolls on 4/10/2009, 09:39

"Santa-ty" I SOOOOOO love that! You ladies crack me up.

LMPartdolls
Guild Member

Number of posts : 398
Age : 48
Location : Eustis, Florida
Registration date : 2009-07-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome aboard to Trolineke!

Post  DianeExpress on 4/10/2009, 10:39

Lori, so ya like that, do ya???? You're in that mix, too, you know! You've given us some serious gauffaws!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (How're ya doin', sweetie??) D

DianeExpress
Guild Member

Number of posts : 124
Age : 62
Location : Winchester, Virginia
Registration date : 2009-01-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome aboard to Trolineke!

Post  psclaus on 4/10/2009, 17:40

I wish I had the smarts to put up a decent website. I've tried several times, but the tekkie stuff swoops over my head. So I have to settle for one of those that does it for you. Santa-ty hmmmm, I have to write that one down. Does that means I have white whiskers from loosing my marbles ? Excuse me,,,, I need to go pluck some grey hairs from my face! huggs Paula
avatar
psclaus
Admin

Number of posts : 267
Age : 63
Location : Belton Texas
Registration date : 2009-01-18

View user profile http://freewebs.com/psclaus

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome aboard to Trolineke!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum