Santamakers
Reminder: You are viewing this forum as a Guest. You will not be able to post, access or view restricted areas of the Santamakers Forum until you login or register.

Visitors: You are permitted to view our Guild Membership group list, but for security reasons you must be registered & logged in to contact our Santamakers Guild members by email or PM. You may however click on Guild Member's websites (if one is provided) within the group list. You will find the link to our Guild Members on the santamakersguild.com website.

Welcome to the Santamakers Community Forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Santamakers
Reminder: You are viewing this forum as a Guest. You will not be able to post, access or view restricted areas of the Santamakers Forum until you login or register.

Visitors: You are permitted to view our Guild Membership group list, but for security reasons you must be registered & logged in to contact our Santamakers Guild members by email or PM. You may however click on Guild Member's websites (if one is provided) within the group list. You will find the link to our Guild Members on the santamakersguild.com website.

Welcome to the Santamakers Community Forum!
Santamakers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lori swap head project

2 posters

Go down

The Lori swap head project Empty The Lori swap head project

Post  psclaus 23/9/2009, 19:21

I got Lori's head yesterday, and I got to say this is such a sweet friendly face that I can't wait to get started on it. I have been rolling it around in my hands and smiling at it for the past few hours waiting for him to talk to me. Yeah I have been talking to him. He's not saying much, so I am on a quest to get some ideas. Not sure why he has this silly grin but he is definitely hiding something. Don't have a pic of him yet. ( I hear you Regi ha ha). Bit dark in my house right now, so I will take one tomorrow. I want every one so see this smile. So in the mean time I will start on an armature. Will keep you guys up dated. Huggs
psclaus
psclaus
Admin

Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2009-01-18

http://freewebs.com/psclaus

Back to top Go down

The Lori swap head project Empty Re: The Lori swap head project

Post  LMPartdolls 23/9/2009, 21:09

LOL Paula, that put a smile on my face, and a giggle on my ribs. After my day....it was just what the dr. ordered. hehe

Hugs,
Lori

LMPartdolls
Guild Member

Number of posts : 398
Registration date : 2009-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post  psclaus 24/9/2009, 18:13

Here is Lori's swap head and the armature/body finished. I think its gonna be about 22 inches. Got to work on a set of hands next, hopefully this guy will stand on his own.

The Lori swap head project Loris%20head%20swap

The Lori swap head project Loris%20swap%20head%20body
psclaus
psclaus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  psclaus 24/9/2009, 18:33

Lori forgot to ask you, what kinda clay did u use, I'm gonna start on some hands.
psclaus
psclaus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LMPartdolls 24/9/2009, 23:25

He's looking great so far, Paula! He is made out of prosculpt clay and glass eyes. So if you need to attach a dunce cap to his noggin...you don't have to worry about rebaking him. lol

Hugs,
Lori

LMPartdolls
Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  psclaus 25/9/2009, 01:01

Good! That,s what I'm using, trying to match the color of his head so the hands will look the same. Did you use fairy or baby pro sculpt or the jack color?
psclaus
psclaus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LMPartdolls 25/9/2009, 10:04

I want to say it was the jack color. I don't have the package anymore. The Lori swap head project 515942 But, if I had to guess, it was the jack color.

LMPartdolls
Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  psclaus 28/9/2009, 17:26

This is the next stop on this guys evolution. The Lori swap head project Loris%20swap%20head%20bearded
He has been bearded and skinned, has hands and boot feet. None of the polymer has been attached yet.
psclaus
psclaus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LMPartdolls 28/9/2009, 18:11

He looks SUPER! Better than I had even imagined. His hair is really nice, Paula. Nice tight little curls it looks like. I can't wait to see how he ends up. The Lori swap head project 321201

Hugs,
Lori

LMPartdolls
Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  psclaus 28/9/2009, 20:58

The Lori swap head project 617210 I swear to God the dood looks preggers and hes holding his stomach. I dunno maybe is just the camera shadows.
psclaus
psclaus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down