Santamakers
Reminder: You are viewing this forum as a Guest. You will not be able to post, access or view restricted areas of the Santamakers Forum until you login or register.

Visitors: You are permitted to view our Guild Membership group list, but for security reasons you must be registered & logged in to contact our Santamakers Guild members by email or PM. You may however click on Guild Member's websites (if one is provided) within the group list. You will find the link to our Guild Members on the santamakersguild.com website.

Welcome to the Santamakers Community Forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Santamakers
Reminder: You are viewing this forum as a Guest. You will not be able to post, access or view restricted areas of the Santamakers Forum until you login or register.

Visitors: You are permitted to view our Guild Membership group list, but for security reasons you must be registered & logged in to contact our Santamakers Guild members by email or PM. You may however click on Guild Member's websites (if one is provided) within the group list. You will find the link to our Guild Members on the santamakersguild.com website.

Welcome to the Santamakers Community Forum!
Santamakers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Former MSN Managers please check in here!

Go down

Former MSN Managers please check in here! Empty Former MSN Managers please check in here!

Post  Mountain Elves 10/1/2009, 08:35

If you were a manager on the Santamakers MSN Group please check in here and let me know if you would like to be added as a moderator or asst. admin. to this Forum!

I have had a few emails bounce back to me when trying to contact the managers so I thought maybe this post would work better!

Note to Shirley:
I received your email and replied but since you sent me another email wondering if I got your email then I'm assuming I must be getting caught in your junk mail! Fear
Mountain Elves
Mountain Elves
Admin

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2008-11-01

http://mountainelves.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum